Originally Posted By: hammer
Latest update on SD2 Unit issue.
Now into a month since my SD2 unit broke and I have still not heard from Ted at CMC or any other Ketron person except for AJ who has emailed me twice. Bottom line, not a thing has been done to support this product!

I have ordered a second one because I use it with some very good software and get awesome results - otherwise I would be done with Ketron. How they sell $5000.00 keyboards to people with this level of non-support is beyond me.
Deane

Deane,

I take it you have not got the new SD2 yet, I think the factory is shut and you won't get one until mid Sept if thats the case, unless it's in the post. I have never seen inside the SD2 but with it been a low cost item perhaps $50 to make I don't think you will get it repaired. If they are going to fail early in life, maybe you should order two one as a spare, have you asked around do they have an history of problems, I have not seen anything like that.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey