Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Lowden:
Whilst not dismissing what you're saying out of hand I feel the more qualified to answer the problem would be Roland Tech dept and that for me is where i've gone for the answers. I feel i've gone to the top and if they say "the SFC function is different from all the other manufacturers, along with every dealer i've spoken to then that's good enough for me. (...) and the answer from Dealers and Roland themselves is "NO ROLANDS SYSTEM IS DIFFERENT" If you still disagree so be it but that's what Roland UK inform prople.

You lost me here. I have here a Roland EXR-5 keyboard that allows me to set the SFC to Roland/Korg standards OR the settings YOU wish to have. It's a Roland. It works that way. I have it here. I told you.

But since someone at Roland (who obviously didn't know what he was talking about) and a dealer (who obviously did not know what he was talking about either) told you that what I say is not true, you state that I talk nonsense?

I'll think twice next time before I try to be of help in a thread here. I don't like being called a liar.