i absolutely agree with the last poster that normally talent is like 10% and hard work is 90%.

But i came across a pianist where the opposite is true. His name is Ben Tankard. You can google him or go on you tube. He was a very talented tuba player and an awesome basketball player. He was offered c 30 plus music scholarship and another 30 plus basketball scholarship . He took the basketball scholarship because that was most lucrative. He was at an NBA scouting camp and damaged his knee so badly it ended his basketball career immediately. He got so depressed he dropped out of college because he lost his scholarship. He was hungry and broke and out of desperation, he went to a southern church because he knew that they would offer a visitor a good southern fried chicken meal for free ! At the church he broke down at all the bad fortune he had encountered and what he thought was the rosy future that had been ahead for him in the NBA which now lay in tatters. A minister saw him and started to talk with him. The minister had never met him before but knew he was in the presence of someone that needed help. The minister felt moved to annoint Bens hands with oil and prayed over him and told him to go play the church piano in the corner. Ben had never played piano before. He was a very good tuba player but he was not and had never been apianist. He thought the minister was crazy but as an act of obedience he went over to the piano and started to play. And instantly he started to play like a professional jazz musician. I know it sounds crazy. But this is the guy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNfvtOokcLM