Quote:
Originally posted by spalding1968:
listen AFG you are talking in circles. Liontracs when they sold the MS keyboard up until version 04 i estimate were not selling styles that had been created in yamaha format by users and then packaged with the keyboard. They were selling actual yamaha styles that had been programmed by yamaha for their own arranger keyboards and then converted for use on the MS. Your attempt to fool anyone that it was just yamaha format styles being used on the MS is rediculous ! They were in yamaha format because they were yamaha styles !! Not user styles or original styles programmed by Dom or his employees for the MS!

Lets cut to the chase AND ANSWER ME THIS, HAS DOM EVER IN THE PAST SOLD OR GIVEN AWAY YAMAHA ARRANGER STYLES FROM EXISTING YAMAHA ARRANGER PRODUCTS PACKAGED AS A BUNLE ON THE MS AS PART OF THE SALE OF THE MS ? Just a yes or no will do. I cant be doing with 'searches' to try and understand the points you making.

no , no ,no

i am not reponsible for what Lionstracs did in the past. now i am also not reponsible for Lionstracs(i do not know what they did in the past,but we had to Qranger syles folders that are also not any more included on O.S now, i do not know the source of the Qranger syles were used, but what is importend that there is no styles included on O.S, the topic link i give and where i said there is no styles included prove my honest (simple becouse i do not use any style created by others, i respect copyright). but i most tell you the true, and the true is:

-there is no style included O.S (except some Qranger example Midi style i think 5, but i remove them also)
-I told the truth about styles on that topic and also here( styles are copyrighted but styles extensions(format) not).
-Lionstracs include styles Players ON O.S and no styles(two arrangers Qranger-Live Arranger, but Live-Arranger is not included on O.S you most Buy From http://www.livearranger.com/)
-Why do you think MS/Groove users must provide you all information?
-MS/Groove users are not reponsible for Lionstracs Italy.

so

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 06-13-2010).]