Hi All,

I would like to clear up a matter of the Audya for once and for all. I have never ever said that the sounds or styles are anything but brilliant on the Audya and likewise the same goes for the PA2x. If you trawl back through my threads this is what you will find. The problem I have is I cannot find any significant difference and this must be borne out by the fact some other on SZ love PA2x and some love Audya, take away all the 2 x players, USB1 or 2 touch screen, close your eyes play both and yes there are difference in sounds tones etc there will be. My problem and will say it till blue in the face is where is the price difference. No one as yet come up with an answer. Could we open a sensible debate on where you think it is, I am lost and it is a lot of money. If someone was just to step up and say yes it is worth the extra £1700.00 they know why, they are the experts on this, now’s your chance. If I could see some gold plating on the Audya I would understand. I have the two side by side, please explain it away if you can!

Regards
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey