As a Korg Pa2xPro owner and fan of the "Songbook" feature on the Korg, the new MFD feature made the s910 a worthwhile upgrade. Add that to what I perceive as better drums and overall sound I'm happy I made the move to the s910.

I had been using my Korg Pa2xPro at my assisted living facility gigs for the last couple of years. Shortly after upgrading to the S910 from the s900 this past October I spent some time with the s910 getting it tweaked for my use at those facilities. Based on Thursday's gig, here's what I posted at the PSR forum this past week after using at a facility I've been playing at regularly:

As the saying goes, " beauty is in the eye of the beholder." I use to own a 3000 and it was a great board, but for me I prefer the s910. Here's my experience at today's gig.

It's at an upscale retirement home that I have played at regularly the last 4 years first using the 3000, Tyros 2, then the Korg Pa2xpro. When I played there during 2009, the AD always commented how much she liked the Korg Pa2xPro and what an impressive keyboard it was. Today was the first time I played there this year and used the S910. Everyone was just blown away by what they heard coming from the s910 thru the Bose Compact. I started with about 15 people in the room. By the time I finished there were about 85 once they heard the s910 they seemed to have come out of the woodwork to listen to the music, that included staff members who normally don't normally come to listen.

Disclaimer: This does not mean I will part with the Pa2xPro.

[This message has been edited by Stephenm52 (edited 01-31-2010).]