Quote:
Originally posted by beachbum:

Wow! My impression is like going from the psr2000 to the 2100 not that thrilled with it myself.. Glad someone loves theirs… Kind of like the 900 more since I think the concert guitar played better for some reason and the mic and vocals sounded better when running the board.. I set all the setting the same but wish I’d never would have paid the $600 to upgrade really not worth it…

Everyone I guess has their own impressions, but mine are quite different.

If anything, many of the voices sound better on the S910. From my recollection, the ConcertGuitar is identical as is the vocal processor. I would guarantee you that there isn't one iota of difference in the vocal processor except that the harmonizer has an option for choosing your vocal registry.

The S910 has many more additional voices over the S900 when compared to the PSR-2100 over the PSR-2000. Besides, the special voices that have a ! after them, there are dozens of new other voices, especially new synth voices.

There's the excellent screen which is way better than the old screen. There is the new style format, making the guitars come more alive. Because of this and the new voices, the S910 can play all of the T2 and T3 styles although a few of the T3 styles require a little bit of tweaking.

The S910 is one awesome board.

Beakybird