Quote:
Originally posted by Magica Alfa:
Os is 4.0.

I can say that is faster and with it we can do more. Yes AFG and Diki You are right: to many sounds inside make mass, With that demo I want to tell thet is possible to make many things with one machine. There is only your needed your idea.

Also in my demo is some space but for Diki playing is never enought space . But for any kind of word Diki is first .

But as you say AFG all simple solutions are better. I agree with you.

Live drum loops are great. I use seperate bass drums, snare hh and toms so usualy 5 separate wave. That is working fine. Also effect on them is possible to set.

I'm not so familiar with guitar riff as audio. I'm studing it long time. But belive me when I will make one than I will make a ton of them. I was with my guitarist in touch long time about that.

Other possibility is with Virtual guitarist. But flexibility is not so good as I want that need to be. Changing between some styles in this case is only manualy.There in virtual guitarist is not working SYS EX.

I like also way with REALGUITAR. That is like midi and we can change in any chord in simple way.

I got back only one bad replay because sound was not so realistic. Diki know this demo well. I respect Dikis thinking. So I'm studing new solutions.

If somebody is having some idea about real guitar please let me know.

Thanks.

oke, here one free idea for guitar tracks, lol

if you can use realguitar verry good, then you can play on your keybed and record the sound as a guitar audio chord loop. and you can so make a ton of chords. it wil sound better then midi recorded guitar. one other idea is have good guitar player and use a midi guitar and conect that with the MS to play chords for you and record that. one other idea if you are good guitar player, play on you guitar and record chord loops. this can be done on qranger, or you can use other editor like sonar and after you have your chords use qranger editor. there are many ways to do this

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 01-31-2010).]