No offense, Magica, but if you want to jam with me, you MIGHT need to leave just a LITTLE room to play! There isn't room on that track to slide a cigarette paper in there...

I'm sorry, but once again, the 'integration' fails to impress me. There are some things on there that sound pretty good, but there are some things that sound pretty underwhelming, also. Also, as crowded and busy as this style is, it's hard to imagine what on earth this would be good for... The more stuff you layer in (possibly because, the rhythm alone by itself leaves you wanting?) the more you obscure the basic sound quality. I'm sorry, but it's much harder to make something simple and convincing, especially acoustic based music, than it is to put together this 'polyphonic spree'

And sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but my musical tastes run from Bach to Bjørk, from Bob Marley to Bob Dylan, from Joe Zawinul to Joe Strummer. All good to listen to on a beach, though, if you are lucky enough to be on one...

I think chas is right, to be honest. I no longer have any interest in this topic. I shall simply let those who actually HAVE an MS make my points for me...