Diki, if you actually listen to what is being said you won't have to repeat yourself all the time.

Quote:
I never said it is supposed to sound LIKE the original. I said it's supposed to sound BETTER... So far, no-one's even achieved 'like'.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You come straight out and say that you don't want to know the technical aspects, yet they hold the answer to the questions you ask.

How on earth do you expect the demo posted to sound better than the original keyboard when the style and sounds used are sampled and extracted from the original keyboard.

Quote:
And about integration... It is a piece of CAKE to integrate a laptop or V-Machine to a closed arranger,
compared to making the MS's arranger section the equal or better of the closed ones.

lol... Yeah right.
Lionstracs products and OPEN Labs products are the ““““ONLY”””” systems that offer full control over the VSTi. A V-Machine requires banks and patches to be setup though a PC application called VFX. You then sync the V-Machine with the PC which gives you those banks and presets as sounds on the move away from the PC. To get everything running on the V-Machine and VFX in the first place, you need Wizard files. So you won't be running anything SM Pro Audio didn't write a Wizard file for. I love my V-Machine and I would have nothing but good things to say about it, but it's not the “Free all your VSTis” SMPro advertise it as.

Muse Research is the same kind of system. You can only run what applications compatibility has been added for.

So Open Labs and Liosntracs products are the only products in existences right now that give you true and 100% access to the plugin with no need for wizard files or compatibility to be added.

Throwing a laptop into the equation still means you have no custom OS that integrates everything, or dedicated systems / controllers.

If only you would step back and actually take into consideration everything presented to you. Dream on I guess.

James