Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
So much OPINION disguised as FACT, FranS (maybe it's just having 'Fran' as part of your handle? )...

Maybe I'm a fool, but I'd MUCH rather have a Ferrari than a Suzuki... Put it this way: I'd rather have a hot Japanese girl next to me in my Ferrari, that a hot Italian girl next to me in my Suzuki

Then there's the food, the architecture, the history...

"All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?"

Peace out...

Nope it is Frans. And Suzuki isn't the only Japanese car. They make sport cars you know and very beautiful ones too and cheaper then the Italians just as the Japanese keyboards are all cheaper than the overpriced Audya and the rest of Ketron crap. I prefer a Lexus or Nissan or Toyota or Mazda or Honda or Suzuki with a Italian women. They are much prettier then the Japanese women. Oh and Diki don't you need to go to the Roland forum to continue your discussion with Colleen or did you chase her away too just as Fran.
Here is something beautiful from Italy. Tip: Not the Singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYLk5lY3Aho

[This message has been edited by FransN (edited 11-03-2009).]