"she hasn't really even found herself yet,as her music is based on first loves & overly innocence and girly stuff that's just not applicable to adult ears"

exactly now you understand! A target audience that's not us. speaking solely for myself, of course.

It is after all, a popularity contest, not a musical contest.
I've probably never heard anything Taylor Swift does but anyone that sells a few million records and has a that number of fans deserves some respect in the "Entertainment Industry".

where should we start the list bay city rollers, Kiss, Jonas Bros, New Kids....... every generation has them.
My generation had bubble gum, psychedelic, the twist, Monkeys, disco... all the fads some more successful than others but none of them accused of turning out great musical master pieces.
My father thought the Beatles were a communist plot to take over the youth of America.

What if that jerk did that to Sinatra or Jeff Beck or one of the Jazz greats or someone, anyone that you do respect.

It was wrong, it was selfish, self indulgent and the epitome of bad manners and destructive behavior. And I understand he has disrupted shows in the past,.. he should be banned from the building for future shows.

[This message has been edited by mikeathome1 (edited 09-22-2009).]