Well i finally got around to watching that Kayne West & Taylor Swift thing,now i find myself in a complete neutral position so i NO longer 'loath' Mr.West!
Taylor Swift's video being best video??are you kidding,unfortunatly not.
I'm starting to think there was a cluster of folks that were disgruntled by Taylor getting the nod. I could see Taylor being "Best new artist",But Beyounce's 'Put a ring on it' completely BLOWS the doors off any of swift's work,look at beyounce's dance routine in that video,then look at a Swift's video and innocence,poppy beats, about first love type material and non physical non dance action,rather only emotion,there not much skill going on there. 'Put a ring on it' is a tune that is easily recalled even at this very moment for me,but i cannot for the life of me rehash in my head how any of Swifts melodies go.I think Kanye was simply seeing some sort of corruption going on is what the issue was here,i mean even i could sense the fustration when he was up on the stage ranting about..there's another stroy going on that was unfolded behind closed CEO doors i suspect.

[This message has been edited by mr9000 (edited 09-21-2009).]