Well, today I put in another 5 hours with the new Bose Compact and one thing is clear - the little thing is a beast! I have read a lot of posts about piano and drum sounds on the T3 and really never paid a lot of attention to the posts because my system always seemed ok to me. Well, today I noticed how great the drums really are on this keyboard and the piano seems a lot better too. I wonder if the people passing judgement on things are using really good speaker systems?

Another rather interesting note - with the Compact set at 50% I have been running my keyboard vol only at 9 O'clock - 10 O'clock max. I cranked the Bose up to about 75% and did not notice any distortion but I can't imagine anyone playing at that vol very long.

It will go out on it's first gig tomorrow - I will know more then but so far the sounds are really good and it seems to bring the life out of my T3. In all fairness to my standard L1 I really haven't explored all the presets with amy of my keyboards. I found one I liked and just stuck with it.

Hammer