Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
How long do I have to hear excuses and evasion, when simply a great piece of MUSIC would shut this thread up once and for all

This is exactly your problem. This thread didn't start because of you even though you have somehow come to think it did. You are very OCD about this keyboard. This thread is called "Fran Congrats on your New Media Station!" not "Diki what do you think about MS". You have attempted to hijack this thread like you have with many others before and that is not at all acceptable.

We know exactly what you viewpoint is and we understand it .... but we have heard it dozens of times now and really don't need to hear it again and don't WANT to hear it again. This is NOT your thread so you don't get to determine what it would take to end it .... do you really understand that??? I'm not so sure you do.

I know you are a great player Diki so I don't at all doubt your musical talent and I do value your opinion. But I only need to hear your opinion once. More than once simply becomes obsessive. Do you undertand that? Really??

Sure I would like to hear an example of what can be done on the MS, but the same thing can be said of hearing a PC based arranger system. Because after all that is exactly what the MS is with a keyboard attached. But I only need to state that once. Now I have said it once and that is quite enough.