WHO told you that the Live-Styler is NOT working on mediastation??

The Live -Styler under multiple ASIO host work really fine, plus also the possibility to open unlimited others ASIO host in realtime.

The first problem found on Live-Styler is the right Sounbank XG, the XG Yamaha VST work too BUT is not complete of the all missing sounds for the styles.

Second problem ( but is not so a big problem, we made the same for the B4 II) is to choose one ASIO Host Patch and then remapping the all Live-styler midi controllers on the MS side.
I have to check IF the Live-Styler can be totally controlled by API or midi controllers for full cotrol of the all features.
IF there give this possibility and you can also find one decent XG soundbank for the style, we can integrate this engine on MS too.

We have preferred to invest more in one Native Linux audio-Midi SEQ for the full audio streaming and giga support integrated.
Live-styler is only a 8 tracks system without the audio streaming sync possibility.

IF you feel better with this tool integrated on MS, I will try to find one solution, BUT first I will hear one decent XG soundbank.