Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
And the self appointed MS policeman kicks in once again. Your life must really be lacking for this to have become your only mission ... which it really seems to be when we see you are always the dominating poster on ALL MS threads. We don't hear much about the pros or cons of your G70 including style demos of it from you but you seem compulsively determined to count MS demos from others. If I am mistaken please point me to the videos of you demonstrating the G70 .... I guess I must have missed them.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 02-13-2009).]

Nigel,
I am certain that Diki has posted demos here before, I have at least one in my hard drive as we speak. No videos, but music, yes.

Also, the things that Diki points out (not Fran's "lack of demo posting", but about MS or Domenik) have -most of the time- a basis and a substance to them, that most of the time I feel are valid..

While his persistence might be mildly annoying for some, (and for me sometimes), to the point that sometimes it becomes "noise" in a thread, I personally see no reason whatsoever for the above remark, at least from the mod of this forum, whose opinion carries a bigger weight/momentum than others (as demonstrated by the orchestrated echo of similar opinions that followed).

Fran,
I would love to hear things form the MS.

[This message has been edited by trident (edited 02-13-2009).]