Hey, I just call it the way I see it..

That list of revolutionary instruments you mentioned... K250, DX7, D50... remember how those were immediately used by top pros on damn near everything you heard? None of those sat around for three years or more before anyone came out with a decent piece of music created on it. Top pros recognize what WORKS, what sounds unique, and what is practical to play. And talented amateurs could make great music on them, too. And did. Lots of it...

I am SO fed up with this thing that magically, seems unable to produce good music in the hands of people that, given a G70, or a T2, or a PA2X, are VERY capable of making something that basically doesn't suck...

I've heard ONE piece of Yiddish music on the MS that couldn't be beat by most T2, G70, heck, even an S900's user demos. Is that IT...? Is that all you got...?

I'm sorry, but until something can be made on it, by a reasonable percentage of it's owners (they can't ALL be non-players!) that can't be easily beaten by a semi-proficient player on an S900, the words 'groundbreaking', 'forward-looking' and 'open' shouldn't honestly be bandied around.

The DX7 was 'groundbreaking'. AND it's users had no trouble recording it and making it sound great. The K250 was 'forward-looking', and was IMMEDIATELY heard on records around the world. Why can't I ever hear a few decent MS user demos? Let alone see it being used on the TV and stage?

Is this a crusade? Am I off my rocker? Obsessed? Maybe...

But I simply though I was in the company of people that actually NEEDED to hear something good, before they would take anyone's word that it actually WAS any good... No? Then let me give you my review of the Tyros4. Apparently, I won't need to hear something good on it before I tell you how GREAT this thing is...

Why does MS get a pass, and yet the Audya is held to REAL scrutiny..? At least it had some demos that sounded as good as they were hyping it. That's all I need, I guess... Just a few, teensy-weensy little demos that ROCK...! That actually DO sound amazing, ground-breaking, forward looking...

Too much to ask?