Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
Ian..., practice what you preach man. You too wear your cap as a FANBOY. Didn't you also mention that this issue with the G's piano is mentioned on other forums? Outside of you and your friend..., please direct us to these posts.

Actually Squeak...it was you who mentioned it was being discussed elsewhere.

QUOTE]Originally posted by squeak_D:
Man it always brings a smile to my face to see this so called (everyone's talking about it-just not on the Zone) issue about Roland's pianos being inconsistent...,

[/QUOTE]

I won't mention the piano issue again after this post...but this whole thing has at least served a purpose, of a sort.

No one with a G70 will ever listen to the middle range of their piano the same way any more...they will become aware, just like I did when it was pointed out by my friend, that the samples are uneven and inconsistent...and once they hear it, it will always stand out time and time again.

Played in two handed piano mode, the G70's piano slips by without a hitch as the uneven middle is hidden by the other ranges...but...played as an arranger, the piano samples in the middle..where most of the melody will be played...will be far more obvious.

My only suggestion is to find a G70 and try the range I laid out in a previous post...try it and judge for yourself...all that you're basing your words on now is just sailboat fuel...do the deed and then I'll heed.

Ian