Crushing is too kind a word for that spanking, Donny...

Anyone notice my Drew Brees missing Dan Marino's single season passing record by a mere 16 yards because the damn defense couldn't stop the Panthers from marching down the field and chewing up the clock at the end (and beating us after a 21 point comeback to boot!)...?

Sad, sad, sad... But congrats to Drew for being only the second 5000 yard+ passer in NFL history

Go Saints.... (in 2009!)

Donny, it's not that you don't have the experience or anything like that, it's just that you seem unable to discuss an arranger without it ALL being good. Just because you have an S900 NOW, doesn't mean that, were you to think about it, you might decide that perhaps the G70 had the better action. Or the T2. Or the SD-1. Or the PA800....

With all your experience having gone through so many different arrangers recently, surely you are in the BEST position to compare different aspects of arranger operation and build. But you seem to always throw away that hard-earned knowledge with an uncritical love of whatever you currently have. Rather than just the usual gushing, I'd be a LOT more interested in a hard critical look at ALL your recent purchases, with a view to what has the best styles, which the best sounds, which the best OS, the best build quality, the best action, etc., etc..

Trying to convince us that it is ALL the PSR S900, after it was ALL the PA800, after it was ALL the E60, after it was ALL the T2 (ad nauseam) just doesn't do your experience justice. SURELY you can come to some sort of comparative analysis that transends what you are currently playing...?

If you could build the perfect Frankenstein's monster arranger out of what you have gone through in the last three years' odyssey, what would it be?

PLEASE don't duck the question with "all S900" because then I'm going to have to do a forum search for quotes from you where you slammed the S900 during your adventures with other arrangers! I KNOW that there is no ONE perfect arranger (and you have ably demonstrated you feel the same!), so just this once, could you try to remain objective and give this a serious think?

I'm honestly interested in how you would put this monster arranger together...