Quote:
Originally posted by Bill in Dayton:
What's not sinking in here, guys?

Question his evaluations on the various KB's he's had all you want, but my lord..."That is why there is concern for his unstable arranger behaviour"

Seriously...think about what you just wrote. Play it out in your mind...

...Uh, hello...keyboard danger hotline? Great...I have a friend who I think, really needs some help. What kind of help? Well, medical, I guess. Symptoms? headaches-no...feeling ill, not that I'm aware of...But I'm telling ya, he needs to be seen right away! Is their a doctor available today? Wait...I'm sorry, yes, of course the doctor needs to know what my friends problem is. Let me start over again...Its more his behavior I'm worried about. What kind of behavior you ask? Well, he keeps changing his mind about what arranger keyboard he prefers. He's had several and it seems whichever one he has at the moment is the best dang thing in the world. However, within a few weeks or months he's no longer happy and swaps it out for another one. Have you ever heard of such a thing? He seems very unstable about his thought processes and I'm really concerned for him. Any other symptoms? I'm not sure...Does he have a full time job?...he sure does...he runs his own business...Does he have a fairly stable family life? Yes, great wife...family-the works...

Can I hold? Sure...

...Yes, I'm still here. Oh....I see...uh-uh...ok...if you say so...What do you mean he sounds like he's healthier than I am? How dare you!

Get a grip people and stop typing whatever the hell pops into your brains, ok?

Bill you should be a comedy writer.
But all kidding aside, many of these posts here & you can reread them if you dont know, are just uncalled for, mean spirited.
For Pets sake everyone it's only an arranger keyboard. Everyone is already reluctant to post songs, now with this they will be afraid to give an opinion on gear also for fear of ridicule too.I don't get it?