Nick..., I am reading the posts. I've read all of them. What you need to understand is that I may not agree with your point of view. Doesn't make me, you, Diki, or Ian wrong or right.., but I am reading the posts.

I will say that no good comes from a topic when members resort to such childish and instigative tactics like bringing up a members name in other posts that have NOTHING to do with that member. I'm not talking about this particular post.., but to use a post a member has no association with as an outlet to go OT and make snide comments is just childish.

Also these topics quickly go to sh*&$ because some members can't accept that other's have a different view on the subject... Just because a person doesn't share your opinion does not mean they don't understand the topic or what's going on. They just don't agree with you. Simple as that.

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 12-01-2008).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.