Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenm52:
I'm in Donny's court on this one.

Steve,

I don't think any of us want Donny to leave...I really like the guy and we have had many chats through private e-mail and he's always been a gentleman.

And, personally, I don't think Donny has a "problem"...I think he just gets bored with using a particular arranger and wants something different...that's understandable.

What might be hard to understand sometimes is the reversal in opinion on instruments...as it's already been said, he bashes one for a time and then buys it...then it's better than the rest...then he gets bored, or influenced by someone or something, and the Holy Grail becomes another tin cup...fairly confusing for any lurkers out there, especially when Donny posts these reversals so often(I don't know where he finds the time if he's gigging so often).

He's had his friends and others talk him out of buying or selling...he even invites this quite often...and, then it all changes again.

I don't have anything against his buying practises....that's his own business, but you must admit, it all gets a little confusing and sometimes even amusing.

This place would be pretty dull without Donny's antics...I miss him already.

Ian