I glanced at this thread a few days ago. I never thought it would go this far! What’s with this “crucify Donny crusade” because he changes keyboards every other day? Are your reprimands possibly a front for jealousy?

What he does is HIS business. Why should what Donny does with his musical affairs and decisions have any bearing on anyone else in here? I mean, like....he’s the owner/director and registered owner of his own life and Captain of his own ship. Although it was gracious of him to apologize for his actions, why does he need to apologize to ANYONE? Why aren’t those who are taking the time to "throw stones" using that time to....PRACTICE? Does what Donny does with his keyboards change anyone’s life here…..I doubt it!

I go through the same thing in search of a keyboard that I can wear comfortably. The only difference being I’ll try every piece in the store and play each board until the cows come home before I make my choice. If Donny decides to "buy" first and "try" second and "sell" third, then he has every right to do so without answering to anyone. I half envy him that he has the extra moolah to indulge himself. I only wish I had the luxury to do what he does...audition keyboards in the comfort of my living room!

Methinks some of you assassins here might have too much time on your hands in blowing this thread way out of proportion.

Lucky

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Ahh whats the use anymore...this thread really shows whats going on here.
Maybe it's time I fade away like many of the old time Pro contributors who used to post. Starting Monday I wont have much time anyway to post here with the Holiday gig season upon us in full force..
You can always email me if needed.

Happy Holiday