Kingfrog, your last post tells me a lot about you...and I am not referring to your accomplishments..

Your attitude about arrangers..justifies the reason the Tyros sits in the store you "work"..

As you said ..you never even heard of arranger keyboards till you started to work in the store..justifies..total ignorance the so called "pro" players have..

How can you possibly be successful in selling Tyros or any other arranger product..You do not have the know how..this shows from your own words..

As for being debt free and I guess having it made.. ..Did I understand you work at a music store...and.. you don't actually own a music store as many of us here...

Knowing products, and actually liking the products we sell ..is the only way..you can sell that lonely Yamaha arranger sitting on the shelf..

This is all to common in the industry...Thankfully there are a few good arranger sales people....One in Californian...One in Connecticut..and maybe one in Maryland....

PS: I too ..find myself debt free..

Also listen to some of the folks that play arrangers professionally here at Synth Zone...Glorified Karaoke players statements won't keep you in favour her..

Uncle Dave, DonM, DNJ, Songman55...just to name a few..These are guys that are as successful as they want to be..

Maybe you didn't mean to come off as your words spoke..