One thing further I'd like to say about the T3 is from what I HAVE heard of the sounds (minus Drum kits of course ) is that there are some extremely good Voices on the T3, among them the SA2 Clarinet, SA2 Breathy Sax, and the SingleCoil Guitar. I'm sure there are a multitude of other great sounding voices too. What I would have liked Yamaha to have done is to have included some SA2 Guitars, SA2 Strings, SA2 Brass, SA2 Organs, and some SA/2 Choir and Scat Voices on the Tyros3 as well. The SA2 offering currently on the T3, although in most cases delectable sounding, are few and far between and in some instances are just variations of the same PCM .wav form as we now all know. What I can say though is since SA2 was probably implemented at a later stage on the production of the T3, that most likely the next model e.g. T4 {or whatever they decide to call it } should have many, many more SA2 Voices to choose from (even if many of them use the same .wav form like on the T3 ). So I look forward to the next Yamaha totl arranger which will also hopefully include a 76 key version too. I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen though.

Best,
Mike