Well.., my wife and I attended a wedding this summer. The age average there was 21-33. There was a crowd of older guests too. The keyboard player was in his 50's, and was using a PSR-3000.

He was a very good player too. He did play modern styles of music, but those styles DID NOT go over well on the PSR-3000. He mixed it up very well with different styles of music, but the 3000 like many arrangers out there (even the current one's) aren't quite there with their modern styles.

Zuki.., that's fine if you don't do the 20+ crowd (even though I think that's a bit snobbish to say because if you find yourself one day on a gig where this group is there.., what then? It sounds a bit limiting to me when you snob out a group like that), but if you do one of these gigs and use an arranger keyboard (even a new one).., you either get busy writing your own styles.., or as Donny stated. You better have some MP3's or some very well written SMF's. It's not to knock the player, but these arrangers are not pulling off those styles of music well.

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 10-29-2008).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.