Hi Scott,
I am listening right now to your songs and here a few observations:
- Tequila: I love your phrasing with the brass sounds (you once said that you played in a brass section and it clearly shows here), but I think that the overall tempo is too fast, unless you want to make a rendition in the style of Gil Evans. If you think to perform this song in public, I am afraid that few are going to dance and on the other hand it's also too "loud" to be just background music.

- Dock of the bay: I love this one and Chuck does a terrific impersonation of Otis Redding; your guitar licks are excellent, but something does not sound good with the harmony: after about 18 seconds (on "Watching the tide roll away") you apparently alternate between E and Em, while to me it would be better to alternate between G and E; true, Em and G are closely related chords, but still there is something wrong to my ears)
- Europa: I LOVE this one! Your guitar phrasing is terrific and I love also the style choosen (cuban bolero maybe?)
- Stand by me: all well, but this song is to me a clear example of the lack of punch of the Tyros drums, because it would require a snare with a lot more beef. Your rendition however (both vocal and instrumental) is as good as it can get. Once again, kudos for your guitar licks.
- Under the boardwalk: kudos to Chuck for his voice and to your for the guitar work. Once again, I think that the drums are too "bland", but this is not your fault.
- Unchained melody: your work is first class, but maybe Chuck is just tired to sing this song...

Scott, I am really impressed with what you have done and hope that you will continue to share your music with us.