Quote:
Originally posted by Ensnareyou:
It seems to me you thrive on negativity and chaos. You were probably the bully at school who always picked fights who never grew up.

You see, it's this kind of thing that drags down the forum, not the frank and open discussion of arrangers.

The last resort of those with nothing to convincingly debate is personal attack and slander.

You see, I don't NEED to criticize you personally. You're not the reason I come here. Talking about ARRANGERS is supposed to be the focus here. And, I'm sorry, but if you can't tell the difference between a frank and open criticism of a musical instrument and a personal attack, you need to get a life!

I swear, if all the MS fanboys had put HALF the time they've spent slandering me into making a few decent demos, I would have nothing to criticize. There WOULD be a plethora of great demos out there, and we wouldn't be even having this debate!

But, as I suspect, it is FAR easier to come here and spout vitriol, than it is to actually MAKE a decent demo. But, once again, feel free to come here, and waste your time attacking me personally (or even just stick to discussing arrangers) rather than make some great music on your MS.

You prove my point for me...