Hi from Raleigh, NC, USA. I have a WERSI Scala in my house, running OAS 7. It belongs to my house mate. As a side note, anyone on the Eastern part of USA that might want to try it, I'm sure he'd be glad to let you have a go at it.

In our house, we have a Tyros 2, Technics, KN-7000, S900, and a few other smaller/minor keyboards, in addition to the Wersi. Oh, we have an Artisan "Organ In A Box" which is a nice machine.

Although I have logged many hours at the Wersi (both this OAS7 one and several older ones), I wouldn't choose to own one myself for what I do with my solo and band work. The build quality is excellent. They are heavy. Many of the sounds are very good. However, the price (of course) is way out of line to me. Also, the styles are marginal IMHO. Sure, I can spend $1000 and get OAA, but I could also spend a bit over $1000 and get an S900! Also, I just can't see relying on Windows at a gig - not to mention wait 2 minutes for the thing to boot up.

He has had this OAS instrument since about OAS4, and it's been a rocky road to get it to reasonably usable shape. Now it's finally almost there - although still has the so-so styles.

Anyway, those are a few of my opinions/thoughts. And yes, there is a Wersi OAS7 instrument on the east coast of the USA ...

Jim