Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
No matter what people say about Wersi products here ........the fact remains they are still in business & have many happy customers worldwide....is everybody wrong?

DNJ,

I came from TOTL arrangers and workstation from Yamaha, Korg, Roland, Technics, and others. I also auditioned units from GEM, Ketron, Solton, and other manufacturers prior to buying the Wersi. I've been fortunate enough to own nearly every high end keyboard, synthesizer, workstation, and arranger made so it wasn't like I bought the Wersi not knowing what a TOTL instrument should sound like and what features it should have.

The funny thing about other non Wersi owners bashing the Wersi prodcuct is that they presume that others who bought the Wersi must be idiots. Who in their right mind would spend that kind of money and never complain if the instrument didn't live up to the hype? You'll see lots of non owners bashing the instrument but how many actual Wersi owners are saying its crap? If you spent $8K, $12K, $30K or more on an instrument would you keep your mouth shut and not bash the product if it was crap? I seriously doubt it. I know if the Wersi was crap I'd have been the first to chime in and say so after using it. It's not, it sounds fantastic, and I couldn't be happier with any other instrument.

If the big three come out with an instrument that sounds better and is more viable than the Wersi I'll be the first to jump ship. I have no brand loyalty, only loyalty to what instrument sounds best and does what I need it to.

[This message has been edited by Ensnareyou (edited 08-18-2008).]