Quote:
Originally posted by Ensnareyou:
Dennis,

The only reason the Wersi wasn't in the music I have online is because I didn't own it when I tracked the songs. Otherwise it would be all over the place in my songs.

You sure are grasping at straws saying the Wersi demos must be all that it can do and it can't sound any better. I can assure you that you'd be dead wrong but then again all you'd need to do to know for sure is try one out. There are enough Wersi owners in the US that I'm sure someone within reasonable driving distance has one. I know there are several Scala's in Florida and I believe Diki is from FL. Of course he wouldn't drive to audition a Wersi because they're crap anyway. In his humble opinion of course.

My offer is open to anyone who wants to come and see my Abacus Duo Pro in person. So far no takers, no inquiries, only those posting on the forum what a piece of dung the Wersi is.

LOL yes I would LOVE to accept that offer, there's just the small matter of about 14,000 miles!!!

Seriously though, I accept your point that you didn't have it when you recorded..Fair enough.

I must admit that the Tyros I owned did sound a whole lot better "live" than on the MP3 demos.

I do believe that you are passionate about your axe and I for one totally applaud that and respect it.

Its just some of the demos, leave me scratching my head because I KNOW that a keyboard of this price and with the resources available to it just HAS to sound better than the posted examples.

And based on them alone, and ONLY the demos, I would not buy one. Perhaps that view would change after playing it live, I don't know.

Dennis