Scott never happened..I never praised something I haven't played, and never condemned anything I never played...Maybe you are referring to a company's past history...And for you guys that don't like my personal comments about equipment.. tough , get a life...Kla 4..anytime you want a playing contest[no midi files] let me know...The only difference between me and most of you critics...I know what it takes to do the top jobs...I can get as much work as I want because I use all the tools...If I have to play live ..I do[and I don't mean arranger mode]..I am talking left hand bass, piano and organ type of playing..

If needed I use arranger mode..Same with SMF's and MP3's....

You guys get too bent out of shape over nothing....

Be professionals...look at the reasons stated when someone prefers certain features of a giving brand...Look past your own nose....GOT IT!!!!

This is my last comments about this nonsense..I will let Diki and Squeak handle you guys...

Since this post was "My First impressions of the G70..."if you don't like it, read another post..

I plan on going back next week and spend some more time with the G70...Who knows maybe I'll bring one home....

[This message has been edited by Fran Carango (edited 07-18-2006).]