People do get bent out of shape here (I too am guilty of it as well), but we have to look past our "own" needs when boasting about keyboards. We have to consider that what works for us doesn't work for someone else, and maybe our sheer excitement for the keyboard we have may at times hinder our ability to see past ourselves, and that can prevent us from better understanding what others look for in a keyboard.

I will say that the piss'n contest and the mine's bigger than yours attitude can get out of hand at times too... Hopefully it doesn't get to the point of us all throwing them out on the table and measuring

However, the next time I get hate mail from ANYONE on the Zone.., I'm saying the hell with it and laying the members cards out on the table! I got several hate mails because my review of the PSR-3000 wasn't favorable.

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 07-18-2006).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.