It just makes me laugh how defensive people can get when something negative is said about a particular keyboard they own or the company that makes it.

I like them all (some more than others). I could care less if someone was on here everyday trashing a keyboard company or a model I own. So what! If you don't want to read a members dislikes about a keyboard than SIMPLY DON'T READ THE POST! Why read the thing, then bitch about having to read it? If you see it's negative, and you're a firm support of whatever maker the post speaks ill of, it's YOU who decides to read it or not. No one's forcing anyone to read the posts.

Like it or not it's the negative posts that DO help in the end. Makers NEED to see the good AND THE BAD!

Fran doesn't like some things about Yamaha's T2--well so the hell what, does he have the right to speak ill of it--yes he does. The board clearly doesn't fit his needs. If he says something bad about it, does it take away from YOUR Tyros 2? Has your re-sale value suddenly gone down? Do you find your T2 in the corner of your studio crying because someone flung poo at it?

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 07-18-2006).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.