UPS just delivered to me today, a Motion Sound: KP-100S 'all in one unit' stereo PA, which I had pre-ordered from our synthzone forum buddy & music dealer, Dan O'Neil a few weeks back:
http://motion-sound.com/keypro_amplifiers.htm

I was immediately impressed by the KP-100S's build quality, compact size, and relative light weight (38 lbs). I immediately hooked it up to my Tyros and was quite impressed by its sound, especially the bass, considering it has only 8" woofers. The 50 watts RMS/channel one unit design may prove to be the perfect small-medium sized gig 'stereo' solution, as it preserves the impressive stereo efx sound that so many keyboard sounds now rely on (ei: Yamaha's 'Live Grand'), of which becomes severely degraded (via phase cancellation) when played thru a mono system. I experimented briefly with the KP-100S's stereo enhancer feature and was quite impressed with the surround sound feel it provides. It's all a matter of taste but it's important to note not to set the enhancer level too high if you want to achieve a natural stereo sound. The amp also includes 3 band EQ and mic (both XLR & 1/4") mic inputs. The mic inputs are not important for me though because I typically send my vocals thru the Tyros vocalizer. KP-100S line inputs include two sets of 1/4" unbalanced stereo pairs. The KP-100S also includes a pair of (XLR) lineouts and a 1/4" output for connecting to a subwoofer unit.

The KP-100S manual suggests placing the PA unit 'behind' you at about 2 feet above the floor, with your position at amplifer center for best expander stereo effect. It also adds, that placing the amplifier on the floor can provide more bass, but depending on how close you are to the KP-100S, you may not hear enough treble. Tilting the KP-100S back slightly can help direct more 'highs' toward you. In my initial tests, I had no problems hearing the highs and the bass was relatively decent, and if used in conjunction with the Tyros' subwoofer, the bass response was even MORE impressive. The thing I find most odd when utilizing the KP-100S alone w/o the Tyros speakers, is having the sound coming solely from behind me. Only time will tell if I'll be able to adjust to this or if I'll need to utilize the Tyros onboard speakers as well.

I'm now searching for a suitable small tilt stand for the KP-100S, similar to the one 'the PRO' is using for his larger KP-200S setup, which will raise & tilt the KP-100S a couple of feet off the floor. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

I may also consider ordering a custom KP-100S cover made by 'Le Cover': http://www.lecover.com/

LeCover offers both a non-padded or padded version. I'm curious if the padded cover is worth the extra expense or not. Recommendations?

I'm interested in hearing feedback from other new Motion Sound KP-100S owners.

Beakybird (Larry Levine): Realizing that you ordered your KP-100S about the same time I ordered mine, I assume you got yours now too, so curious to hear what you think of it.

OK, I'll be posting more feedback in a few days, after taking this new baby for a test drive 'out on the road'. - Scott