Quote:
Originally posted by DAN.2000:
I hope this is just this !

Did you have any consil how to open the genesys?

I work with computers... and some electronics. I think it's easy. But there is something particular to know? (the screws to open)
The screws seems special.

Hi,

First the end-caps must be removed from each side of the case. The screws holding the end-caps in place require an allen wrench (I'm sorry I don't remember the size but it is a standard size).

Once the end-caps are removed, you will see normal phillips head screws that must be removed.

Then remove the small phillips head screws from the back side of the top panel right above the back panel.

Now the top panel will lift off. BE CAREFUL of the wiring harnesses that run between the front panel and mainboard when lifting the top. It helps to have something 2 or 3 inches high and the length of the keyboard sitting behind the instrument when you lift the top so you have something to sit it on while keeping the cables from getting strained.

I hope this helps. If any of this is not clear please contact the GEM distributor in your country to locate a service center in your area.

Best Regards,

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA
GEM Community Forums