Hi folks,
After given some directions by members of this and other forums I will sell my motif es 6 and my midjay. The motif is a wonderful keyboard but time consuming. And the midjay does not sound as good as I expected it should. I like the pa1x very much but this monsterthing is to bulky. (I am using a midi guitar with the keyboard, so the keys are not important, neither the speakers)
I was about buying the psr 3000 as a compromise between ease of use, style- and soundquality. Then I read some posts about the genesys xp. Some rave about its sounds and styles, others are quite reserved about this (dano.2000?). Demos of the xp are not to be found on the net, only the genesys keyboard styles, which did not convince me, but the xp seems to be un upgrade to that soundwise, somebody wrote. A list of styles cannot be found either in the manuals on the net. So I am asking you:
Does the genesys xp rival the korg pa1x or maybe a tyros in terms of sound and styles when you rather want to use it as an easy to use music composition tool for comtemporary music like R&B, Soul, Jazz, Latin?

Anyone who can tell me about it or who knows where to listen to demos as I canīt find this box in the shops? Gem marketing and distribution are very strange, I think.

Best regards

Heinrich