Hi Jiovanni,

Welcome back, I don't think there has been a message posted since you've been gone. Don't know what happened to te XP Owner's Association!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR USA HOLIDAY!

Your questions in reverse order!

TO PLAY A CD (track after track):

From the main screen

1) Insert the CD
1) Press the SELECT button (at the left of the Recorder controls)
3) From the SONG PLAYER MENU choose CD (function C)
4) On the right select CD DA (function F5)
5) For continuous play press (function F8) and the CD will play one track after another.

Question 1:

I don't know if you want to know how to save your style or how to name it? HOWEVER,

1) Choose your style:
2) After all of your changes:
choose the STORE BUTTON (left of the cursor keys)
3) From the STORE SCREEN you have three choices. MEMORIES (default), PRESETS, STYLE PRESETS:

In the remainder of the screen, there are these choices.

MEMORY NAME
USER BANK
MEMORY

You obviously want to save your style "El Cumbanchero" to MEMORY!

4) tO NAME YOUR MEMORY, DO THIS!
A) Press (BANK - key (on the left) ONLY ONE TIME. This changes the alpha-neumeric keys (1 thru 8) to ABC instead of 123.
B) Type in your name "El Cumbanchero" using the keys 1-8. NOTE: the cursor blinks to allow you to choose the proper letter. i.e. ABC to choose the "C" press the #2 button three times.

The BANK + Button is #0

On the right o the cursor keys are the INC and DEC buttons. In this mode they move the cursor (typing cursor) to the left or right.

Above the buttons (1-8) are the buttons (PRESETS, MEMORIES, SOUNDS, STYLES). In the typing mode these buttons function as CAPS, SPACE, DELETE, INS.

AFTER YOU TYPE YOUR MEMORY NAME:
1) CHOOSE THE USER BANK (1 thru 113)
2) Choose the MEMORY (1 thru 8)
3) PRESS ENTER to save the style.

And now I'll tell you my problems!

After you've done all this, the problem for me is this. even from the memory position,when you recall the style you just saved, if you use the choose a sound from the STYLES PRESETS the SINGLE TOUCH BUTTON lights up and the XP returns the style to the original tempo, unless you have tempo lock ingaged. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO OVERCOME THIS. It is very annoying.

Regards,
Don

P.S. Hope you enjoy your six function footswithc, you must be the only person in the world who has one. According to your man in the UK it may take 11 months to have one; if at all.

[This message has been edited by donpatt (edited 07-10-2006).]