Hi group,

Well, I took devivery on my new XP yesterday. My compliments to Generalmusic USA and my dealer for fast service. The deal way made around June 1, 2006, and I received in 6/14/2006, WHAT A DEAL!

There were also a couple of suprises. First, the XP came with a very nice soft case, which I don't believe is listed as part of the deal. The second suprise is that the operating system and music CD roms which are listed did not come with the unit. However thanks to Dave McMahan, my name was put on a list and these will be sent to me. Also thanks to dave, I was able to download the latest patch version 1.04 from Generalmusic.com and install it on the XP. So even without the CDs in my possesion I am up and running.

There seems to be a lot to learn, I am trying to use my CIAO Reedless with the XP but I think I will have to do some MIDI channel switching to be successful. More about that later.

In the near future, I will attempt to make some mp3 demos of the styles, I just need to find a place to put thenm on the net so they can be accessed.

Well, thats about it, my initial reaction is that the XP sounds great, eventhough I'm using some very small Yamaha multimedia speakers with a sub wolfer. The styles seem very good especially with four variations, and intros/endings.

Ok, back to the manual, which is the worst part. It is very difficult to understand.

Regards,
Don