Hey everyone! I know that a lot has been going on in the last week and I am still amazed. I cannot stop thinking about what you all are doing for me! Not only am I getting the best keyboard in the entire universe along with many "goodies", but I have wonderful, caring, loving people that obviously care about me and are willing to help me out so my dreams could be a reality! You all are special and I love this place because you have provided me with a peaceful, loving atmosphere...thank you so much! This forum is like a diamond, it is VERY rare! I feel so overwhelmed, thank you so much!

Also, I want to thank you George Kaye for shipping those accessories to me! The more you all post out here on the forum, the more I realize how much work is being put into this. I still cannot comprehend this miracle, it is beyond explanation! I cannot wait to setup the keyboard on the new keyboard stand and use the mic survival kit also!

Uncle Dave, I am receiving so much gifts from you all that I was stunned to see that you were possibly offering my family a guitar?! I e-mailed you concerning how my family feels about the guitar along with other things that I wanted to ask you, if you don't mind. Trust me, I know that you would love to see our expressions on our faces when we get the keyboard, so we'll be sure to take pictures of the studio setup and share them with you! The first thing I am going to think about when I play my new keyboard is the people who gave me that gift in the first place! I am going to have the biggest smile on my face when it finally arrives and my heart is full of joy!

Also, Uncle Dave, I understand that a lot of effort went into this and I know that a lot of money was spent. When I grow up and get an opportunity, I will continue this mission to help people and make their dreams come true just as you all have done on this forum for me! I will follow in your footsteps and never forget these wonderful people who came in my life and changed it forever...thank you!

Jedi, I heard that you are new to this forum! Welcome! I am glad that you are a part of it, I look forward to talking to you more through the forums! Obviously, this is a wonderful, warm place where you can share your thoughts, leave comments, and ask questions. Also, I have played the cello before for around maybe 2-3 years and my Mom was the one who interested me in music by giving me the opportunity to play the cello. She is the BEST Mom in the entire universe, I love her so much for encouraging me to learn about music!

Well, see you all around on the forums and thanks a lot everybody,
Ryan

ALSO, PLEASE BE SURE TO VISIT THE WEBQUAD NETWORK AT:
http://www.webquad.com

CONTACT ME AT:
composerryan@webquad.com