Hi everybody! There are so many of you to reply to, so I am going to just talk to you all!

To everybody: Thanks for the kind replies, I really appreciate it. In my other post, I never really got the opportunity to respond to your comments, so now I'll try my best!

First of all, all of you are really amazing and special people! The thing that makes this keyboard so special is the people behind it! When the keyboard finally arrives, the first thing I will think about is you guys, because you made this dream a reality! And every time I will play the keyboard, I will think of you also and remember that my dream came true because of you! When my family and I perform, it will be even more special since we know you made it possible!

Thanks also for sharing your stories. Many of you have also experienced the miracles of people helping out and I am glad to know that I am not the only one and that other people have and are receiving help from loving people! I really enjoyed reading your stories. Like one of you said, the thing that makes this special is the loving, devoted, caring people who took part in this, I'll never forget how I got my keyboard! "Thanks" is definetely not enough for what you all have done for me, you have impacted my life deeply!

Also, I do feel like I am part of a big family, like one of you pointed out. I realize that everyone has come together just to make one person's dream come true. The uniting of the members of this forum is the one thing that touches me the most and shows the true atmosphere of this forum! I am glad to be a part of this forum and know each and every one of you. I am also glad that this story is an inspiration for you all. Please do not forget this story, remember it and know, obviously, that there are loving, kind, special people in the world today that have the potential to change one person's life. And, if just one person's life is changed, know that there is still hope in this world!

Also, I know that many of you have requested pictures along with audio demos of my music! I will not let you down, you have done so much for me that at least I could do that for you! When I get the chance, I will be sure to figure out someway to share my music with all of you. Also, when my family and I find the time, we will take pictures of our new, awesome 'studio' setup and try our best to share it with you!

Well, hopefully I responded to all of you as a 'whole'! You all have done a superb job and you are a prime example of how people can work together in a loving, peaceful manner just to complete one person's dream!

Uncle Dave, of course, I cannot say thank you enough! You are just absolutely amazing! You do deserve some type of recognition, as many on this forum have pointed out! But what amazes me the most is the fact that all of you do not even expect recognition, but have done this in a private manner! You are all an inspiration to me!

Well, hopefully my keyboard comes soon! I wonder when it will come...I hope within this week at least, because I am waiting here so impatiently - I know that I am lucky to just receive this keyboard, so waiting is no big deal! Like Uncle Dave said, it is kind of like waiting for a big shiny bike under a Christmas tree, but this seems to be on a way bigger scale since there are kind, loving people behind it and since it is such a surprise and happened so fast!

Well, see you all around on the forums and thanks a lot,
Ryan [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/smile.gif[/img]

ALSO, PLEASE BE SURE TO VISIT THE WEBQUAD NETWORK AT:
http://www.webquad.com

CONTACT ME AT:
composerryan@webquad.com