Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to post your PSR-9000 setup suggestions. I'm anxious to try them out! I'll be hitting the keyboard this evening (barring any unexpected interruptions) and will definitely be tweaking the bazookas out of it. Will let you know how it goes.

I have a couple of hundred styles on my PSR's hard drive instead of a zip disk. Any chance you could email a few samples of some the newage styles you got from svp? If I like the samples, then I'll purchase the disks, too.

Thanks you Paul.

Hey Uncle Dave - You suggested the Samson EX20 and EX30 as being some decent speakers. Well, I bought two EX20's and were you ever right! They're absolutely rocking! Great bass response. Brass, flutes, guitar, piano, and organ voices all sound like fresh, responsive and LIVELY. The EX20's have a high threshold, and produce tons of volume without distortion.

There is absolutely ZERO NOISE in my system no matter how loud I crank it. The Mackie SRM450s maybe better but I'm thrilled with the EX20's (and spent only half the price of the Mackies). My Carvin C800 mixer adds a lot of high quality effects, has lots of headroom, and again no noise. Thanks for your suggestion - it works for me.

Regards to all,
Steve