Up here in the very sophisticated and well educated north we call it our tongue not tougue. If I could get my tongue out of my cheek maybe I could sing better. That would explain why nobody can understand me.

I heard the Roland G600 this weekend. Not bad at all, it looks like a great keyboard. I also heard the Variphrase VR something or other. Very interesting. Although the dealer didn't know how to demo the Variphrase model very well, I would think that as a live player, to take advantage of the Variphrase feature, you would have to have all your ducks in a row before you left for the gig. The dealer was listing the Variphrase model at 5995.00. The list on the G600 was 3295.00. I used to do the service work for this dealer. Their prices were always way out of line.

This salesman had never heard of Solton.

I downloaded the Solton SD-1 MP3's from the www.ketronclub.it website. The Bluesy tune sounds awesome. If the MP3 was any indication of how it will sound, watch out.

The competition is heating up with new models from Roland, Solton, Korg and the Yammie 9000pro, life is good.

Tom

Uncle Dave, sorry about the Eagles. Now maybe you'll have time for your picture and some MP3s. If it's any consolation it is much worse being a Lions fan.

Tom