Quote:
Originally posted by YamahaUS1:
Scott,

It was not a mistake, it was a design decision. I have already passed along your comments, but from past experience, I can tell you that with so little interest from existing and potential Tyros customers, this is not likely to happen, unless it's real easy to slip it in with something that is already in the works.

Why wouldn't I EXPECT every excisting feature in the 2000, 2100, and or 9000 to be in the flagship professional keyboard? I am looking very hard at moving up to a Tyros and was under the impression that there would be updates to correct design mistakes. If this is not going to be the case maybe I need to reconsider my future keyboard. Already, I'm not sure I want to move up as you left the sampler from the 9000 out. I realize not everyone uses every feature on these monster keyboards. I know many synths are returned for repair and not a single voice has been changed. I would ask though are the top of the line keyboards made for the mass's or for the few that play them professionally which gets the mass's insterested. The Professional want's and NEEDS every single feature he can get. I guess it comes down to wether Yamaha can change there mindset and realize that the top of the line arranger keyboards are really going to be used more and more by serious musicicans and they are going to demand more and more professional features.