[QUOTE]Originally posted by squeak_D:
Do they really need to keep painting those cheezy icons below the keys?

Also very jealous of all you T2 owners. I really want one myself... To ask for a T2 or any other keyboard would result in the loss of my manhood

Hi Squeak,

I just have to agree with you... I was out to visit George Kaye last week and took a test drive on the T2 and was so distracted by those little symbols under the keys that I could hardly concentrate on playing.

I had the same problem on my PSR2100, so I just covered all of those little percussy thingies with a strip of duct tape. The tape was a perfect match for the sleek silver finish of the 2100, however my playing did not seem to improve.

Either way it looked so good that I also covered up the Voice and Style letters. WOW! It was starting to look real PRO board now, so I taped over the rest of the symbols and letters.

First the bad news.
When I tried the turn the darn thing on I could not remember where the ON button was and of course I threw out the owners manual long ago... who wants to read that stuff.

Now the good news!
Through pushing buttons and trial and error I finally got it turned on. I was afraid to turn it off, so now I just move the sofa and unplug and replug it in from the wall socket.

Oh yeah, one more thing... I taped over the Yamaha logo and now people keep asking me "Is that a Casio?"

That losing your manhood to get a T2 sounds real serious to me, but look at the brighter side... it might launch a whole new singing career for you.

keyofg

P.S. For those who have or prefer a black keyboard I suppose you could substitute black electrical tape for the duct tape. Now that's PRO