SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Think about this.... by tony mads usa @ 4 minutes 43 seconds ago

Lawrence Welk never played HIS OWN music ... Just sayin' ...
Jump to new posts Re: Genos/SX900 Comparison by UK Company by Bachus @ 10 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By DnjOriginally Posted By BachusOriginally Posted By DnjGENOS2 Winter NAMM? Its 2 years old now.. According to Peter Baartmans the lifespan will be atleast 5 years.. They will keep patching it for the next 3 years.. Rumor says
Jump to new posts Re: Genos/SX900 Comparison by UK Company by Fran Carango @ 16 minutes 11 seconds ago

Any keyboard designed to be Top of the line...will have at least a 5 year run... any improvements with a quality designed instrument will be soft updates. I must say this Yamaha with the Tyros,1,2,3,4,and 5 set a a poor example. Yamaha psr speaks f
Jump to new posts Re: Think about this.... by Dnj @ 17 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Bill Lewisjust helping the conversation go further .......................... https://youtu.be/_xUGCB1PLNM Bill didn't teach you how to post videos?...just sayin' That said is there a Lawrence Welk TRIBUTE BAND?
Jump to new posts Re: Genos/SX900 Comparison by UK Company by Dnj @ 20 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By BachusOriginally Posted By DnjGENOS2 Winter NAMM? Its 2 years old now.. According to Peter Baartmans the lifespan will be atleast 5 years.. They will keep patching it for the next 3 years.. Rumor says we will see the sx900’
Jump to new posts Re: Genos/SX900 Comparison by UK Company by saxxman @ 27 minutes 54 seconds ago

That was a great buy on the Genos! Congrats Bachus!
Jump to new posts Re: Vacation is over by saxxman @ 29 minutes 34 seconds ago

Wow - you had a great trip! Such a difference in culture, music, customs, and food! Even fruits! Congrats on a terrific excursion!
Jump to new posts Re: Tribute Bands are the Big Thing Today... by saxxman @ 31 minutes 29 seconds ago

Thanks Steve - they have a cool web site too...nice videos! Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Tribute Bands are the Big Thing Today... by Stephenm52 @ 40 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By saxxmanGood find Steve....perfect for those who want to keep the good memories alive.... Thanks Randy. Back in February there was a group called the Mersey Beatles who played locally at a placed called the Orange Blossom Opry
Jump to new posts Re: Vacation is over by Bachus @ 44 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By saxxmanBachus - Did you by chance, get some Rambutons over there? Just had my first one yesterday! Very tasty. Strange looking fruit but a very pleasing taste! Yes, its a kind of lychee, quite popular in China.. There was a hu
Jump to new posts Re: Genos/SX900 Comparison by UK Company by Bachus @ 50 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By saxxmanHere is a "feature by feature" comparison of Genos vs SX900 by the UK Piano group. Definitely highlights the superior features found on the Genos (granted, at 2.5 times the price). He suggests the Chord Looper m
Jump to new posts Re: Genos/SX900 Comparison by UK Company by Bachus @ 52 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By DnjGENOS2 Winter NAMM? Its 2 years old now.. According to Peter Baartmans the lifespan will be atleast 5 years.. They will keep patching it for the next 3 years.. Rumor says we will see the sx900’s chord looper in the upcom
Jump to new posts Re: Something a bit different by Terrysutt @ 58 minutes 35 seconds ago

Thanks Tony,I quite enjoy trying different style types for well known tunes instead of just playing them "as written",I do have a few more in the pipeline but they`re for later.
Jump to new posts Re: Now THIS could be a real MONSTER arranger! by jingleman @ Today at 11:38 AM

Henni, I believe that Ketron has been able reproduce some of the best drum samples compared to all the current arranger keyboards. I’m hopeful that the Sx900 will at least be in the same ballpark (at least in the small field next door). Some of the
Jump to new posts Re: Think about this.... by Bill Lewis @ Today at 10:47 AM

just helping the conversation go further .......................... https://youtu.be/_xUGCB1PLNM
Jump to new posts Now THIS could be a real MONSTER arranger! by Henni @ Today at 10:25 AM

If Ketron could somehow include their own version of the STUNNING Yamaha Mega guitars along with all effects to the current SD60/9 technology. I cannot imagine a more versatile arranger for now. Listen to the sound quality of my nearly 10 year old A
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Roland E-A7 for sale by Dnj @ Today at 09:17 AM

Originally Posted By Fran CarangoUnless someone makes me an offer I can't refuse, I will consider a trade for a Genos or Fantom7 you wont be happy with either of those you know that.. just use what you have they cover all bases..
Jump to new posts Re: Sx900 marketing strategy??? by Dnj @ Today at 09:01 AM

Originally Posted By sparky589Let us know..sd60 has launch pad, same w sd90 and sd9. Well then if they are the same it's a matter of key size choice...personally I like 61.
Jump to new posts Re: Sx900 marketing strategy??? by sparky589 @ Today at 08:51 AM

Let us know..sd60 has launch pad, same w sd90 and sd9.
Jump to new posts Re: Sx900 marketing strategy??? by Dnj @ Today at 08:46 AM

Originally Posted By sparky589Doesn't the sd60 have all the features of the sd9 without the extra keys? No tilt screen on either. Korg seems to be only option there on current models..pa1000 with sd1000 combo would get all physical options and premi
Jump to new posts Re: Think about this.... by Dnj @ Today at 08:45 AM

Originally Posted By Fran CarangoOriginally Posted By DnjAside from "Copacabana" & "They Dance", Does today's generation wanna hear any Barry Manilow at a party your performing at or even know who he is? let alone playing it
Jump to new posts Re: Think about this.... by jingleman @ Today at 08:35 AM

Originally Posted By Fran CarangoToday's generation doesn't even know what good music is.. look at todays offerings.. Your right on Fran. I couldn’t tell you a top 40 song if you asked. Funny thing is...I couldn’t care less JM
Jump to new posts Re: Sx900 marketing strategy??? by sparky589 @ Today at 08:23 AM

Doesn't the sd60 have all the features of the sd9 without the extra keys? No tilt screen on either. Korg seems to be only option there on current models..pa1000 with sd1000 combo would get all physical options and premium sounds with compact add on.
Jump to new posts Re: Think about this.... by DonM @ Today at 08:20 AM

My audience is very mixed in age. A surprising number of the younger ones request older songs once they know that is what I mostly do. They often tell me that they grew up listening to their parents' music and they know the songs and that they brin
Jump to new posts Re: Think about this.... by Fran Carango @ Today at 08:00 AM

Originally Posted By DnjAside from "Copacabana" & "They Dance", Does today's generation wanna hear any Barry Manilow at a party your performing at or even know who he is? let alone playing it on an arranger... What does
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online