SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I MUST have a Genos! by Bachus @ 24 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By HenniHi John C, The Yamaha guitars are simply AMAZING!!! Almost every possible guitar type/effect/combination can be found in there. For me these are really valuable. Also, using Padmaker, any good style part can simply be turne
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by DonM @ 31 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By zukiOriginally Posted By DnjOriginally Posted By zukiYes, reread and saw the style. I unboxed the 1000 yesterday, put my QSC10s on poles and went through the styles again for a couple hours. Bottom line, nice keyboard and almos
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by Dnj @ 36 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By zukiOriginally Posted By DnjOriginally Posted By zukiYes, reread and saw the style. I unboxed the 1000 yesterday, put my QSC10s on poles and went through the styles again for a couple hours. Bottom line, nice keyboard and almos
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by zuki @ Today at 06:34 AM

I was able to download the Korg Song Editor again last night. I was so happy to be able to do this again. (For some reason, the last version wouldn't let me in). What a joy to move songs around, tempos, etc..... another reason to just stick with ano
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by zuki @ Today at 06:32 AM

Originally Posted By DnjOriginally Posted By zukiYes, reread and saw the style. I unboxed the 1000 yesterday, put my QSC10s on poles and went through the styles again for a couple hours. Bottom line, nice keyboard and almost a keeper, but moving on
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by Dnj @ Today at 06:19 AM

Originally Posted By Bernie9I think it works great for a little rawer version. I like both. Bernie thanx,... so many kool FUNK styles you can use with this song on the EA7 I just searched thru my on-board style finder typed in Funk var 3 & 4..
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by Dnj @ Today at 06:14 AM

Originally Posted By zukiYes, reread and saw the style. I unboxed the 1000 yesterday, put my QSC10s on poles and went through the styles again for a couple hours. Bottom line, nice keyboard and almost a keeper, but moving on to either a backup 3X o
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by zuki @ Today at 06:02 AM

Yes, reread and saw the style. I unboxed the 1000 yesterday, put my QSC10s on poles and went through the styles again for a couple hours. Bottom line, nice keyboard and almost a keeper, but moving on to either a backup 3X or maybe a 4X.
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: download by Gunnar Jonny @ Today at 02:32 AM

If the KN2600 do format the card properly, and if you can save and read any files at all using the keyboard, it should "see" the update file as well. But, SD card size is pointed out in the procedure, so it may as well be a point to follow.
Jump to new posts Re: I MUST have a Genos! by Henni @ Today at 02:10 AM

Hi John C, The Yamaha guitars are simply AMAZING!!! Almost every possible guitar type/effect/combination can be found in there. For me these are really valuable. Also, using Padmaker, any good style part can simply be turned into a multipad. Just th
Jump to new posts Re: Modulate from one song to the next in a medley? by Scott Langholff @ Today at 02:01 AM

vi7 ii7 V7 I Also works great for intros, vamping and endings.
Jump to new posts Modulate from one song to the next in a medley? by MusicalMemories @ Today at 01:54 AM

What method do you use to modulate from one song to the next if you play a medley? If you use the Dominant 7 it can sound quite abrupt Ie from key of C to G the dominant 7 D7.
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

zuki ... After seeing your post above, I take it you have the info you want about the KORG style? ...
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by zuki @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Love it. What Korg beat was that?Originally Posted By tony mads usaThanks guys ... I was a little surprised at the comments about the 'reggae style', although I can see why you think that ... but the Style comes from the Pa900 'Funk and Soul' group a
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by zuki @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

Love it. What Korg beat was that?
Jump to new posts Re: Ralf Shink and Dexibel by jingleman @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

320 oscillators...unlimited polyphony...whaaaat!
Jump to new posts Re: Ralf Shink and Dexibel by jingleman @ Yesterday at 05:02 PM

Sounds like it’s a new venture. Here’s the link, just check English version. http://www.dexibell.com/
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by Dnj @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By DonMMaybe it's my ears but it seems the high-end e.q. is really strong. Vocal is great as always. Thanx Don,.....I so glad your on the mend buddy .... I hope every day fprward brings better results and good health for you.
Jump to new posts Re: Ralf Shink and Dexibel by MacAllcock @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

I think Decxibell is ex Roland in Italy formed after Roland pulled out.
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: download by hbinfo2001 @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

Hi,Still no luck ,maybe I have to use a smaller sdcard 8mb to 64mb ? like the procedure is saying Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by Dnj @ Yesterday at 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By travlin'easyGotta agree with my friend, Tony - how about doing the entire song for us, Donny. All the best, Gary Like I said it was just a one button push record to see what turned up didn't even check rec levels duh!!...all
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by DonM @ Yesterday at 02:13 PM

Maybe it's my ears but it seems the high-end e.q. is really strong. Vocal is great as always.
Jump to new posts Re: Arranger Song Lists - are they really useful? by Tonewheeldude @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

Thanks for your input. Its interesting to see how a song list is being made use of in different ways. Taking a tool and adapting it to fit your requirements. Gary - you are right about people not exploring features. I would say most of the pro playe
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 01:59 PM

Gotta agree with my friend, Tony - how about doing the entire song for us, Donny. All the best, Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by Bernie9 @ Yesterday at 01:36 PM

I think it works great for a little rawer version. I like both.
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online