SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My PSR-S950 Concert by Gerry M @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

I was successful in setting up your piano voice.Sounds great, especially for Ballads and some orchestral works. As a side note: the 975 has a S.Art Grand Pop, but has a "Live Pop Piano" in the legacy file. Thanks again! Gerry
Jump to new posts Re: My PSR-S950 Concert by Gerry M @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Thanks Kabinopus for how to set the piano voice. Fairly new member so missed your earlier explanation. I watched the 2nd concert and enjoyed it very much, especially "La Vie en Rose". It is amazing what the PSR can do by simply putting the
Jump to new posts Re: My PSR-S950 Concert by Kabinopus @ Yesterday at 02:17 AM

Originally Posted By Gerry MThanks for sharing. It was a welcome interlude in an otherwise boring day, stuck at home and 110 F outside. Well played and innovative use of sounds and rhythms. One question: Which piano voice are you using? My 950 and 97
Jump to new posts Re: My PSR-S950 Concert by Gerry M @ 08/01/20 03:47 PM

Thanks for sharing. It was a welcome interlude in an otherwise boring day, stuck at home and 110 F outside. Well played and innovative use of sounds and rhythms. One question: Which piano voice are you using? My 950 and 975 doesn't sound that way, a
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: AUDYA COMEBACK by jingleman @ 08/01/20 11:55 AM

According to AJ...the Audya is the only Ketron arranger that used uncompressed .wav files. That certainly could improve the overall quality of the Audya over other Ketron products. When I had the sd40...it did not impress me as much as Audya demos I
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Audya user drums flick by Sandi @ 08/01/20 03:37 AM

So here is a mpe sample on what is going on. This happens only on user drums that I made. This is not in the wave file. I checked. It not happens all the times when I start a user drum pattern but very often. If you try with the key start and stop
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: KETRON SD1 PLUS losing the floppy drive by poy2001 @ 08/01/20 01:51 AM

Lo malo de este sistema es que solo es compatible con USB 2.0. Los pendrive de 3.0 no son compatibles.que lastima!!
Jump to new posts Re: My PSR-S950 Concert by Kabinopus @ 08/01/20 01:30 AM

Originally Posted By donpattWhat I heard was very good! I really liked the nylon guitar; very authentic. I enjoyed all the latin tunes! Very interesting arrangement on Besame Mucho! Don P Thank you, Don; in fact, I came up with this arrangement dur
Jump to new posts Re: My PSR-S950 Concert by Steve A @ 07/31/20 04:15 PM

I watched you last night. Love how relaxed you are when playing. You now your stuff
Jump to new posts Re: My PSR-S950 Concert by donpatt @ 07/31/20 02:26 PM

What I heard was very good! I really liked the nylon guitar; very authentic. I enjoyed all the latin tunes! Very interesting arrangement on Besame Mucho! Don P
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: OOT: Meds ... by lahawk @ 07/31/20 08:17 AM

Originally Posted By rikkisbearsSounds like we don’t know how lucky we are over here with our medical needs. Not every single pill is on the subsidised list, but most seem to be. As pensioners we pay $6 per script , whether the pack is worth $10
The Bar
I remember when and why "The Bar" was created. It was designed to separate personal opinions and beliefs about politics, religion, sports, any current event, or just about anything unrelated to "Keyboard" Forum discussions. The
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: OOT: Meds ... by Nigel @ 07/31/20 01:10 AM

Originally Posted By ekurburskiTook some time but this finally ended in the Bar where it belonged all along. As it seems like you have been following this thread, now it is in The Bar what is your opinion?
Jump to new posts Re: My PSR-S950 Concert by montunoman @ 07/30/20 01:57 PM

Yes, of course. It was driving me crazy not remembering the title !
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: OOT: Meds ... by ekurburski @ 07/30/20 01:15 PM

Took some time but this finally ended in the Bar where it belonged all along.
Jump to new posts Re: My PSR-S950 Concert by Kabinopus @ 07/30/20 11:48 AM

Thank you for watching, guys, Montunoman, it’s “tic tic tac” by “carrapicho”. A Russian cover was popular here decades ago; I tried to play it once and realized it sounded fun on an arranger.
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: The Bar STILL a VALUABLE PLACE TO EXPRESS BELIEFS by captain Russ @ 07/30/20 10:45 AM

Good attitude, Allen. R.
Jump to new posts Re: He's BAAAAACK! by captain Russ @ 07/30/20 10:43 AM

Thanks so much, guys. Won't be better for about 90 days, but I'm trying. Really glad live playing is off the table for now. Still have a full schedule of recording. At office 1/2 day, every other day. My biggest client from Italy is ramping back
Jump to new posts Re: My PSR-S950 Concert by Eric, B @ 07/30/20 10:27 AM

Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing. Eric
Jump to new posts Re: My PSR-S950 Concert by lahawk @ 07/30/20 10:06 AM

From what I watched, it's great, I love the right hand guitar play too. The S-950 sounds awesome in your control. Thanks for sharing.
Jump to new posts Re: My PSR-S950 Concert by montunoman @ 07/30/20 10:01 AM

Very nice what I’ve heard so far, Kabinopus. May I ask the name of the third song around the 7 minute mark which features a pan flute voice ? It sounds so familiar yet the title is not coming to me.
Jump to new posts Re: My PSR-S950 Concert by Kabinopus @ 07/30/20 06:49 AM

Thank you, Nigel! John, as for backing tracks, they make me feel less free. Actually, I don’t even use registrations much, it’s something about predetermination which bothers me. You know better than me that when it comes to amplifying the sou
Jump to new posts Re: My PSR-S950 Concert by bruno123 @ 07/30/20 03:52 AM

Hi, I find that I play my guitar when I need to get away from my keyboard. I can express myself better on my guitar, it’s all about me. Have you tried to combine both, either a backing track, or recording together? John C.
Jump to new posts Re: He's BAAAAACK! by bruno123 @ 07/30/20 03:45 AM

Russ, what I have to offer you is my prays for good health. The only positives that I receive when going through the trails in my life is that I find myself getting closer to my beliefs. Prayers for healing for you and your family, John C.
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: The Beatles Piano Best 21 Songs by tassiespirit @ 07/30/20 02:12 AM

Thanks for posting! Allan
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online