SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 by ketron_audya_4 @ 36 minutes 35 seconds ago

Hello to Ketron's community. I am a Ketron user many years ago and I am working with Audya 4. For me it is the best arranger keyboard (module) I have ever use. But I am very disappointed from Ketron. Why they don't give to Ketron users the opportunit
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Who has NON Arranger Keyboards & Why? by tassiespirit @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By Bernie9 Pa4x is my main all around board, but, in the meantime, am still learning both the SD40 and SK1, but forgot to mention that I tried adding my Asus Transformer netbook, loaded with Notate Composer 3, which is my notation p
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA4X/PA1000/PA700 Updates by john smies @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Hard to take seriously.............. regards, John
Jump to new posts Korg PA4X/PA1000/PA700 Updates by ytlevine @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

http://www.korg.com/us/news/2018/042703/ Doesn't seem to be much there besides the VOX V860 volume pedal compatibility, and the Curve presets for the volume/expression pedal, basically the same as the releases for the PA300/PA600/PA900 from a few we
Jump to new posts Re: Genos 8 gigs done by shueymusic @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

Thanks for the feedback on the Genos! I am enjoying my time so far.
Jump to new posts Re: Ajam Inc - level of support above expectations by Stephenm52 @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

I only had an SD7 for about 6 months, but AJ gave me great support during that time. He’s a class act!!
Jump to new posts Re: Ajam Inc - level of support above expectations by zuki @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

I've met AJ before and he is a real Prince of a guy!
Jump to new posts Re: Genos 8 gigs done by guitpic1 @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

I’m still trying to figure out how to post a song on a Dropbox. Maybe next week? I’m also hoping that somebody will video me at my next gig in about a week .
Jump to new posts Re: Ajam Inc - level of support above expectations by hammer @ Yesterday at 05:02 PM

I have had the same great customer support from AJ. Deane
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by Fran Carango @ Yesterday at 04:50 PM

Originally Posted By Uncle DaveHA! You both boost your highs way too much. Not I !!! I hate bright and brittle sound... Now Bass I do push it a bit... because I want to hear/ feel the bass... I am aware that I do this.. You should listen
Jump to new posts PSR S970 Vocal Harmony demo by DonM @ Yesterday at 04:15 PM

If you don't know your way around setting up the vocal processor and harmonizer, this video shows the way. Even though it is Italian it's not hard to follow. S970 VH Demo
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

Originally Posted By DnjI didn't know we had Professional Audio Engineers on SZ? Who Knew? http://joelambertmastering.com/mixing-ad...t-treble-boost/ Actually, there are several here, Donny. But audio engineering has absolutely nothing to do w
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by DonM @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Some crawfish e'toufee would straighten 'em all out!
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By cgilesUh Oh, 'Three Amigos' OR 'Two Amigos and one Hostile' chas Depends on the day, subject, and who is paying for breakfast ...
Jump to new posts Re: Launch pads by Kabinopus @ Yesterday at 01:49 PM

Speaking about Launch Pads I’m confused. First, it seems that Ketron leaves an explanation part to enthusiasts, or did I just miss an official video? Second, it’s not clear, how can wave files be suitable for accompaniment, there’re just too
Ditto
Jump to new posts Ajam Inc - level of support above expectations by midisqueeze @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

I'm very grateful for being allowed to be a member of this forum. I've learned so many great things from so many talented folks. I know my level of playing has improved as a result. I just wanted to give kudos to AJ/Ajam Inc for going well above and
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by cgiles @ Yesterday at 01:02 PM

Uh Oh, 'Three Amigos' OR 'Two Amigos and one Hostile' chas
Jump to new posts Re: Who has NON Arranger Keyboards & Why? by cgiles @ Yesterday at 12:55 PM

I have to revise my wishlist. It now only contains the Crumar Seven, which I have on backorder. I tend to like instruments that aren't 'yesterday's news' after 6 months. If, no, WHEN I downsize (house), THIS will be my FINAL CONFIGURATION: ------
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by Dnj @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

I didn't know we had Professional Audio Engineers on SZ? Who Knew? http://joelambertmastering.com/mixing-ad...t-treble-boost/
Jump to new posts Re: Who has NON Arranger Keyboards & Why? by Bernie9 @ Yesterday at 12:24 PM

Yes, really this is all I would need for anything I do, since I am not into EDM. Even if I delved into it, I have my PA4x KAOSS. The thing is, I don't NEED anything else, but programming all my different boards with different styles and sounds is fun
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by Uncle Dave @ Yesterday at 11:59 AM

HA! You both boost your highs way too much.
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by Fran Carango @ Yesterday at 11:33 AM

Mine is 20% loss in my left ear..doesn't effect what I hear in music.. I never boost highs or cut the bass... unlike Donny.. I still can hear you play the wrong chords
Jump to new posts One Man Band now on Ipad by FransN @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM

Finally a soft arranger on the iPad. http://ios2apps.com/app/1372082635/one-man-band-live
Jump to new posts Re: Who has NON Arranger Keyboards & Why? by Bachus @ Yesterday at 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By DnjOriginally Posted By Bernie9I am not sure how to do this, but-- Bernie...I had to look at your rig again what more do you need to play/sing live gigs...sweet! Love this setup to... With the sd90 around the corner, i
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online