SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Are the buttons on Genos QUIETlike SX900? by The Saint @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

I am surprised nobody has mentioned the foot switch up to now, also applies to the registration topic earlier. I use it all the time for registration changes. OOPS!! off topic. Ray
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha style conversion modified for E-A7 by jingleman @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By rikkisbearsHi Mitch , all you need is a music clip of My Heart will Go On, and looks ready to sail.Great Pic. Haha LOL...
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha style conversion modified for E-A7 by rikkisbears @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By jinglemanI thought that anchor looked familiar Hi Mitch , all you need is a music clip of My Heart will Go On, and looks ready to sail. Great Pic. Haha
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha style conversion modified for E-A7 by jingleman @ Yesterday at 07:11 PM

Originally Posted By rikkisbearsYou guys are awful, poor Fran. Haha Nice pic Randy! All in good fun Rikki Mitch
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha style conversion modified for E-A7 by rikkisbears @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

You guys are awful, poor Fran. Haha
Jump to new posts Re: MY FIRST VIDEO for YOUTUBE by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

Steve, thanks again ... It all resulted in an excellent finished product ... Congratulations !
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha style conversion modified for E-A7 by saxxman @ Yesterday at 06:07 PM

Ha Ha Ha! Probably excess US Navy band equipment being put to good use! I know the Navy is into recycling their stuff, but this is pushing them to a new level of innovation!
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha style conversion modified for E-A7 by jingleman @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

I thought that anchor looked familiar
Jump to new posts Re: MY FIRST VIDEO for YOUTUBE by Steve A @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By tony mads usaSteve, thanks for that ... Where does the video come from? Thanks Tony....I use FINAL CUT PRO X....Someone was gracious to donate some footage of the couple. I shot all of mine outdoors and had an acoustic version
Jump to new posts Re: MY FIRST VIDEO for YOUTUBE by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 05:30 PM

Steve, thanks for that ... Where does the video come from?
Jump to new posts Re: MY FIRST VIDEO for YOUTUBE by saxxman @ Yesterday at 05:28 PM

Way to go Steve! The hard work, focussed talent, and dedication to make it perfect paid off! Wonderful result!
Jump to new posts Re: MY FIRST VIDEO for YOUTUBE by Steve A @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

Originally Posted By Riceroni9 If this is a "studio cut"... is it safe to assume you used "hired guns" to do the vocal, backup singers and music? ----Dave (the other one) Originally Posted By W Tracy ParnellTo those who are w
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: LD Systems Maui 11 (pair) by sparky589 @ Yesterday at 04:50 PM

Price drop..
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Losing everything from an SD Card by Audrey Turner @ Yesterday at 04:26 PM

If you have access to a computer you can copy and save SD Cards to named files either on the computer itself or to a PORTABLE HARDRIVE which in an emergency can be copied to a new SD Card. Luckily I've been able to do that since I took delivery of m
Jump to new posts Re: MY FIRST VIDEO for YOUTUBE by W Tracy Parnell @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

To those who are wondering about the recording, Steve's website says that he: "… teams up with L.A. & Nashville's finest session musicians to create a sweet sonic canvas." So, I would say he uses top players for his recordings which
Jump to new posts Re: MY FIRST VIDEO for YOUTUBE by Riceroni9 @ Yesterday at 03:45 PM

Nice work all 'round, Steve: I really enjoyed the song. If this is a "studio cut"... is it safe to assume you used "hired guns" to do the vocal, backup singers and music? I faintly remember hearing some of your early mixes of t
Jump to new posts Re: MY FIRST VIDEO for YOUTUBE by DonM @ Yesterday at 12:08 PM

Fantastic! I'd buy one.
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting New Entry from Medeli by FransN @ Yesterday at 10:59 AM

Torch I can only compare the action with the Casio px560 and the Casio has a heavier action.
Jump to new posts Re: MY FIRST VIDEO for YOUTUBE by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 10:53 AM

Steve ... Just got to watch it ... That is an AMAZING job ... Would love to know more about the production - where video came from, how audio was recorded, etc ... Great looking couple, too ...
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting New Entry from Medeli by saxxman @ Yesterday at 10:27 AM

No AI recognition = no thanks for me...
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting New Entry from Medeli by TedS @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Meh. More borrowed Yamaha technology without the AI Fingered chord recognition mode. No reason to choose this over Yamaha that I can think of.
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting New Entry from Medeli by Torch @ Yesterday at 10:20 AM

Originally Posted By FransNI have had the Fame SP-5200 which is the Medeli sp 4200 and the keyboard hammer action is really good as well as the piano sound. I didn’ like the styles and most of the other sounds because like I said before they sound
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha style conversion modified for E-A7 by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 09:50 AM

Dave, none of my sailboat anchors were as heavy as the G-70 (thank goodness). Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Guest artist with me by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 09:48 AM

Wow! That song sure brings back some fond, old memories. Sounds like you guys were having lots of fun. All the best, Gary
Jump to new posts Re: MY FIRST VIDEO for YOUTUBE by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 09:45 AM

Sorry I was took this long to comment and visit the video - ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING! All the best, Gary
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 26 27 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online