SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron Module Setups by zionip @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

I found a much cheaper solution - (US$31.33) On Stage LPT6000 Multi Purpose Laptop Stand with adjustable height, free standing (on top of the keyboard) / mounting options (mount to a nearby table or keyboard stand): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron Module Setups by zionip @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Hi Bachus, The Ketron SD90 was sitting on a K&M Laptop Rest Anodized Aluminum mounted on top of a K&M Baby Spider Pro (single tier) Keyboard stand: The K&M Laptop Rest for Spider Pro Keyboard stand alone: K&M Laptop Rest (b
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Cakewalk *INS file for Ketron SD1000 by Torch @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Thanks, Dan, for the confirmation. By the way, the multis you have created for the SD4 in vArranger are very nice and convenient. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron Module Setups by Bachus @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By Dnj A quick call to AJ should answer all your concerns ....good luck. This is how i plan to set it up, screen aligned with the screen of my Kronos. Altough with the SD90 a little more vertical, almost like the position o
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Different Voices In A,B.C and D by DaveGD @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Can I attach two different voices to each of A, B, C and D all within a single registration on my Audya 4 ? If so, how do I do it ? Thanks DaveD
Jump to new posts Re: Autmn Leaves, Mel Tourme style by SAM CA @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Good job Gary! I like!!!
Jump to new posts Re: When My Blue Moon .... by DonM @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

Love it! Besides, I'm the one who hijacked the thread.
Jump to new posts Re: When My Blue Moon .... by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 06:32 PM

I'm sure Don won't mind my posting this .... Paul McCartney live performance ... interesting vid ... song starts at about 1:42 ...
Jump to new posts Re: When My Blue Moon .... by DonM @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

"Matchbox" is a rockabilly song recorded by Carl Perkins in December 1956. It shares some lyrics with 1920s blues songs by Ma Rainey and Blind Lemon Jefferson. Sam Phillips and Sun Records released the song as the B-side to "Your True
Jump to new posts Re: When My Blue Moon .... by sparky589 @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

Interestingly first time I heard the "would a matchbox hold my clothes" line was in David Bromberg's version of Statesboro Blues..
Jump to new posts Re: Recorded on BK9 by sparky589 @ Yesterday at 05:30 PM

Was that the Jordanaires in the background??
Jump to new posts Re: Recorded on BK9 by Dnj @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

BK9 sounding terriffic Fran thanx for sharing!!
Jump to new posts Re: When My Blue Moon .... by Dnj @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

Originally Posted By DonMI got it, thanks! Here's a recording of Matchbox I did on the job one night when my friend Robin Vosbury sat in on guitar. https://app.box.com/s/ozzpjwe9ug6rrr2ljyy1g2gezrjzjror Well done my brother you and Robin perfect
Jump to new posts Recorded on BK9 by Fran Carango @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

https://app.box.com/s/z6jktvhjjzyzhi3fjy47vzbiq3licfp8
Jump to new posts Re: When My Blue Moon .... by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

Tony, time for you and Lydia to hop in the car and head for Bossier City. Sure would have loved to have seen a video of this performance, though. Cheers, Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Country Roads by montunoman @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

Very nice Jim. I bet your audiences like that one. I especially liked your electric piano comping. Very nice touch. The intro was cool too.
Jump to new posts Re: V3 Sound Modules by Torch @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Carlo and Paul, Just in case you didn't see this on the vArranger forum and for others with the SD1000 USB connection issue, someone posted a PDF file on how to fix the issue. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: When My Blue Moon .... by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

I've said it before ... I would pay to hear you guys ...
Jump to new posts Re: When My Blue Moon .... by DonM @ Yesterday at 03:12 PM

I got it, thanks! Here's a recording of Matchbox I did on the job one night when my friend Robin Vosbury sat in on guitar. https://app.box.com/s/ozzpjwe9ug6rrr2ljyy1g2gezrjzjror
Jump to new posts Re: When My Blue Moon .... by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 02:49 PM

Don ... if it works I expect to hear something from you using the style ... thanks, t.
Jump to new posts Re: When My Blue Moon .... by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 02:45 PM

Don, You got mail ... hopefully it works ... haven't done this in a while ... t.
Jump to new posts Re: Country Roads by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

Jim, one of the most requested songs in my part of the country. Loved the style you selected, and the vocals were crisp and clean. Cheers, Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Crying Time by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 02:34 PM

Col, glad to see you posting again. Now, it's time for you to post some songs using your EA7. Really looking forward to hearing you put it through its paces. All the best, Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Autmn Leaves, Mel Tourme style by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 02:28 PM

Thanks to everyone for listening and commenting. Tony, you are right about the guitar, should have been a nylon jazz guitar, but I really liked the effects of the one I selected. Looking forward to hearing more songs here on a regular basis. There
Jump to new posts Re: When My Blue Moon .... by DonM @ Yesterday at 02:21 PM

Me too. Can you send it to me? Thanks!
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online