SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Peter Tork (Monkees) by Uncle Dave @ 46 seconds ago

That was last year by the date
Jump to new posts Re: Buyer beware misleading Korg post on eBay by leeboy @ 24 minutes 36 seconds ago

I told him, we'll see what response I get
Jump to new posts Re: "how to play better" posts get no attention - why? by montunoman @ Today at 07:03 AM

Originally Posted By bruno123Chords are the foundation of a song. You can fake and find a melody, but chords need to be understood. Studying chords, chord progressions and chord extensions add color to a song. This does not apply to most of the 50’
Jump to new posts Re: DGX660 by Dnj @ Today at 06:55 AM

Originally Posted By montunomanI hope enjoy your DGX as much as I enjoy my Korg Havian. I mostly play it as a piano but it’s great to add rhythms or styles when needed, plus it looks pretty good in the living room, meaning no complaints from my wif
Jump to new posts Re: Here are the 10 best arranger keyboards 2020: by tony mads usa @ Today at 06:42 AM

Originally Posted By Dnjmany may not agree but what does BEST really mean? Whatever BEST suits the INDIVIDUAL at that moment ... be it a TOTL or an entry level Casio ...
Jump to new posts Re: KETRON SD7 AjamSonic - Fully loaded ... by Dnj @ Today at 04:42 AM

Prince AJ that is a great deal for someone!! These 2 KETRON SD7 AjamSonic keyboards were both just used for the last NAMM show last month and so are now being blown out. Please contact us if interested (nearly 30% off entire package with free shippi
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron SD90 Multipads? by kierc.0857 @ Today at 04:24 AM

Anyone got info on what the actual styles with the 8 variations are?
Jump to new posts PEMO sounds on Genos by peter G @ Today at 03:17 AM

Can anyone help me out here please? I have a Pemo pack on Tyros but want to install them in Genos. The original extention is TVN, and for Genos it needs to be converted in to UVN. There is software available to convert this but cant find it. Can an
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by Gunnar Jonny @ Today at 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By zuki......... Think I'll open my 900 next week Zuki, time goes fast. You better hurry up before the warranty ends... just in case. 😁😁😁
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: KN6000 are extra styles available? by Gunnar Jonny @ Today at 01:44 AM

Hi Roger. Wops, hope Ron forgive me that I did not mention CSS.... 😳 Thanks for the reminder. πŸ‘ Maybe worth mention that Strawberry Music (Neil Blake) got a deal to carry on sell the collection that Technote used to offer. 🎡 Those where t
Jump to new posts Re: Whiskey River PA4X by skude @ Today at 01:39 AM

Great! Don, how can you play those licks while singing at the same time. Can't even play half of that not singing. If I just could play a part of that, I would be very proud of myself. Thanks! skude
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts KETRON SD7 AjamSonic Keyboards fully loaded ... by Ketron_AJ @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

... at almost 30% off (sold with Gold Packs 1-4 installed). These NAMM show demo units (2) are priced to be sold quickly, so contact us if interested. http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/490194#Post490194
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts KETRON SD7 AjamSonic with ALL Gold Packs ... by Ketron_AJ @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

These 2 KETRON SD7 AjamSonic keyboards were both just used for the last NAMM show last month and so are now being blown out. Please contact us if interested (nearly 30% off entire package with free shipping in the USA). This huge package includes...
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Using PA4X with computer and midi by DonM @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

If you to Global, then MAXX E.Q., you can turn the volume WAY up by moving the slider. I have it up all the way. Plenty of gain to push powered speakers.
Jump to new posts Re: New Job for DNJ by Harold123 @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

I'm sure You would do a Super Job!
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha FS500 by Dnj @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

All good stuff. But remember you never miss what we never had.... I miss those days I had a B3 with two 147s cut in half to fit in my station wagon lol.. my back still hurts lifting that stuff around...
Jump to new posts OT: Quartet Played on Bohm Sempra by abacus @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

Enjoy Bill
Jump to new posts Re: Tyros3 vs Tyros4 main differences? by Dnj @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By DannyUKOriginally Posted By DonMJust order both of them, then send back the two you don't like. Obviously wasn't serious about this post at all in the first place since he completely ignored mine and laughed at yours! Dan
Jump to new posts Re: Okay........I'll share........ by john smies @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Thanks once more I'm beginning to blush believe it or notπŸ™‚ Yes the missus was absolutely chuffed , so I gained some extra kudos there..... And although I am not particularly impressed by the original version of the Waterboys (which you probably c
Jump to new posts Re: Casio MZ-X500 Arranger Keyboard anyone have one? by Bachus @ Yesterday at 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By DonMBehringer has become a big-time player in the music industry in a fairly short time. If they make an arranger I would expect it to be well done and reasonably priced, as are most of their products. Behringer copies everyt
Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard Tutorial: Learning Fast Arpeggios by Dnj @ Yesterday at 11:33 AM

Your very welcome... Tony M is amazing always impressed with him for years..
Jump to new posts Re: Playing Split Keyboard Fundamentals by cgiles @ Yesterday at 10:09 AM

Need a cheap board to do what Tony was demo-ing? The Studiologic NC2x is perfect for split-keyboard playing. It has a very good AP and a GREAT acoustic bass (which can be coupled with a 'ride' hit. Or, substitute a 'Rhodes' for the AP as in Tony's
Jump to new posts Re: Fran awaiting review on your new Roland Prelude..? by jingleman @ Yesterday at 09:01 AM

Tongue’n Cheek on looking for a GW-8. Always thought Roland should have brought the β€œE” series sounds over to the β€œG” series. Strange marketing move from my perspective.
Jump to new posts Re: Glare and Reflections (see photos) on Genos & iPad by jimlaing @ Yesterday at 08:02 AM

Gary - interesting about the sunglasses. Are there any particular 'specifications' they need to have - is Polaroid the brand, or a 'feature' they need to have (blocking certain wavelengths etc.)? If I could get prescription glasses with the 'right'
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Thanks by Dnj @ Yesterday at 06:59 AM

Thank you
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online