SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Why buy a modx instead of a Montage by Crossover @ 4 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By jinglemanHarvard Business School 101. Pricing has absolutely nothing to do with the cost of production. I think Fran said it. The market and competition dictates price Well, this is true in the economic models which require th
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x 61 keys used price compare by bruno123 @ Today at 01:25 AM

Fran, do you really think that posts are helping me sell my keyboard. Thank you. John C. There are so many Korg PA's for sale.. supply and demand dictates price.. Korg has sold a lot, buy so many buyers want to sell now. _________________________
Originally Posted By zionipUpdate: From John Beesley: I understand what you are trying to do but you can only assign a single sustain controller within V-Console. This is because the parts can be played from both upper and lower at the same time. Tw
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Latest Audya OS update? by Henni @ Today at 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By Bernie9...I also own an Audya 76 and enjoy the updated OS... Bernie Hi Bernie, Please be so kind as to elaborate - what improvements are you experiencing as a direct result. I am hesitant to upgrade mine and hence this reque
Jump to new posts Re: Why did Yamaha release the S975? by Sokratis 1974 @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

I see that in S975 supports User Audio Styles like Genos created from Audio Phraser.. Hmmmmm... https://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical_...ml#product-tabs
Lionstracs Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Lionstracs downloads by Phil123 @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

Hi to all I'm trying to get my Mediastation working again. It has the upgrade and I'm trying to reboot using the image of the .iso on the usb stick. It's not working though. It works when I use Ubuntu but then I need KDE (according to an email
Jump to new posts Re: PROTECT Your GENOS !! by rattley @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Kind of reminds me of an aunt I visited as a child. She had clear plastic covers on her furniture. And we still weren't allowed to sit on it. I don't think she EVER let anyone sit on it.......... -charley I'm not sure what some people do to their k
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Your advice by LatinoMike @ Yesterday at 02:59 PM

If size/weight is a problem, then obviously the SD40 is small and light. But when you need the best capability, then the Audya 4 wins.
Jump to new posts Re: Just add the Controller KB of YOUR Choice! by montunoman @ Yesterday at 11:26 AM

Yes I watched the the video. I just prefer a neater on stage or even at. home.
Jump to new posts Re: New yamaha modx by abacus @ Yesterday at 11:04 AM

Originally Posted By BachusOriginally Posted By abacusHI Bachus What you say is correct, but you have forgotten one vitally important problem, and it has nothing to do with software, (As you say that is easy to implement) it’s the fact that there
Jump to new posts Re: What is BORING You about your Arranger Keyboard?? by Bachus @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Originally Posted By DnjSo what's boring about playing your arranger keyboard.. just saying.. That the topic title doesn’t fit in with this forum? As Gary says, there is nothing boring about playing arrangers.. Maybe they could spice up arrange
Jump to new posts Re: Which 88 key keyboard? by Bachus @ Yesterday at 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By hammerThanks Bachus, this is very helpful. I will look into these. FYI, I should be getting my SD90 in about a week. I loaded it up with the larger SSD drive and all three of AJ's gold packs. Very excited! Deane I can und
Jump to new posts Re: Tyros 5 Error code. by Sapphire @ Yesterday at 10:48 AM

Has nobody else on Synthzone had this problem. I would appreciate any information no matter how small to see if I can rectify this problem. It may help somebody in the future. Alan
Jump to new posts Re: My new 2.1... 6000w speaker system... by shueymusic @ Yesterday at 08:43 AM

It all comes down to the sound I want to hear. I have personally gigged with the following systems over the years... 2 Mackie SRM450 ... added an EV SbA760 Sub. 2 RCF ART 310a ... still had the sub for bigger gigs. 2 Yamaha DXR10 ... still had the s
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SHARING GENOS REGISTRATIONS & PLAYLISTS by AndiiRoo @ Yesterday at 07:43 AM

Great idea. I've just got a Genos as well, and the Playlists look much more useful than the old Tyros MusicFinder method. Also, I'm making a list of all the Songs I can think of that go best with the Genos Styles. Some are obvious, but it can be dif
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Pa4x 61 keys used price compare by bruno123 @ Yesterday at 07:09 AM

With a list like this my Pa4x 61 keys at $2,200.00 free shipping looks like one great deal. I am $439.00 below the lowest price. I’ll go one step further – pick up keyboard at west Palm Beach, Florida; price $2,000.00. I am not desperate, just t
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Pa4x 61 keys used price compare by bruno123 @ Yesterday at 07:08 AM

With a list like this my Pa4x 61 keys at $2,200.00 free shipping looks like one great deal. I am $439.00 below the lowest price. I’ll go one step further – pick up keyboard at west Palm Beach, Florida; price $2,000.00. I am not desperate, just t
Originally Posted By Bernie9Thanks Donny. I have saved the link for ready reference, Bernie lots of good drawbar info to use for sure enjoy.
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Vocal harmoniser by The Saint @ Yesterday at 05:30 AM

Hey, Bruno, Give me a call. Mine is for sale at a bargain price...... One Genos + one Pa4x straight swap, (plus a good speaker system) HAHAHA!! I am continually looking to upgrade, BUT.........I think of all the data/registrations I have created a
Jump to new posts Re: New Genos Demo Peter Baartmans by Dnj @ 09/23/18 09:31 AM

Great demos, Guitars amazing,........ Genos still looks a bit Huge to me
Jump to new posts Re: Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos by KeyBTyros @ 09/23/18 07:04 AM

Lol Tony no problem and i was not offended so don't worry i just do my thing and i am super happy for me its still like i am dreamning because i stil cant believe i can play like that, so thats why i have so much fun i did not know the song, i ran i

Help keep Synth Zone Online