SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ralf Shink and Dexibel by zuki @ 1 minute 56 seconds ago

He is so good and cracks me up with his so laid back demeanor.
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA1000 Wait is Over! by tom moon @ 27 minutes 7 seconds ago

thanks Dave, that's what I expected....it is incredibly full-featured and tempting....
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by Riceroni9 @ Today at 06:50 AM

Good Morning, Don: Be prepared for a "long siege!" The good news is "Mason is above ground"... and all of us who admire him so much are comforted by knowing that. Take baby-steps, exercise patience, enjoy every moment you possibl
Jump to new posts Re: Having trouble with mp3's on my demo page by Gunnar Jonny @ Today at 03:05 AM

Originally Posted By Bernie9Chrome buffers, but IE plays right away. Same here. Maybe it's a plugin or security issue in Chrome and Firfeox settings, or simply that the Yahoo Player is not compatible?
Jump to new posts Re: pa3x - 76 vs 61 by Bernie9 @ Today at 02:52 AM

I am down to 5'6" now and have no problem at all seeing the screen on my s970.
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: download by HarryG @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

Hello Howard, The update for the KN 2600 works in principle just like the KN 7000. Difference: With the KN 7000 with floppy disk - with the KN 2600 with the SD card! Gunnar Jonny has described the procedure. But I think that there is a mistake in
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By btweengigsTony..... I heard you sing at Gary's and, after listening to Ain't No Sunshine, would never have guessed that was you. Maybe you have more than one singing voice. I like both I have heard. Eddie WOW ... I listened to
Jump to new posts Re: Arranger Song Lists - are they really useful? by rattley @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

Hello ! Speaking of repertoire...........I miss that function on my Genos. I never realized how much I used it before when auditioning new styles. It is good to know what the style creator had in mind. I love to ad lib a right hand melody when tryi
Jump to new posts Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK by jdx @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

Hi AJ. I have replied to your pm. Thank you ... A true gentleman.
Jump to new posts Re: NEW KETRON ... by jdx @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

Sounds fabulous
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Three SD9 Videos By AJ by synerjim @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

Very nice demos. We need more of Ketron products demos.
Jump to new posts Re: Midi keyboard controller Q by cgiles @ Yesterday at 01:34 PM

Check out Alesis VX49 with VIP. I have this and it's very powerful. chas
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts From Yamaha to KORG PA4X by Tom04 @ Yesterday at 01:29 PM

Hi everyone, I am about to switch from Yamaha to Korg PA4X Musikant and therefore I read eagerly in the forum and have pulled in many videos of J. Sartorius (german musician and supporter). Overall, I think the PA4X is right for me (alternative to th
GEM Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts EMC Style Factory by kierc.0857 @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

I have an old Gem WX Exocnder that i want to convert some style to, will EMC Factory do this?
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions for website building with templates by Tonewheeldude @ Yesterday at 12:34 PM

if you want to move forward wix and weebly are both good, easy to use online builders that are free for personal use or if you want more features you can add them with a payment plan. The site you build will work across platforms (phone/tablet/comput
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Will Midi jay pro styles play on audya 4? by Tonewheeldude @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

Originally Posted By Bernie9Long live the mighty Audya. where is the LIKE button when you need it
Jump to new posts Re: WINTER NAMM 2018 First leaks....? by Bachus @ Yesterday at 10:53 AM

Looks like Akai will have a replacement for their MPD 200 series.. Old models are sold out and obsolete.. If they integrate them with both MPC as well as VIP software It could be a perfect addon for anyone that wants to add software to their setup
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Ketron SD2 by sparky589 @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

Selling my SD2 now that I have an SD4. $190 shipped to lower 48 United States. With power cord.
Jump to new posts Re: Did You Know.... by Riceroni9 @ Yesterday at 07:13 AM

Hi Tonewheel: I could not argue with any of the "doubters" but if indeed, an arranger (no matter what brand) was used in the "prelims" of developing this song... it should give hope to all of us. As a songwriter, it certainly ma
Jump to new posts Re: And we keep falling! by saxxman @ Yesterday at 06:56 AM

Glad you are back at home Earl - My 97-year old MIL ("Energizer Bunny") is in a high-end nursing home here in FL... they lost 10 residents back in October due to a horrible flu outbreak. MIL ended up in the ICU due to that bout, but came ou
Jump to new posts Re: Guitarists Are Getting In On the Arranger Action by leeboy @ Yesterday at 06:54 AM

I think some guitarists and organ players used something called a SIDEMAN or SIDEKICK something like thattoo??? That was before they added drum boxes to the organs.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Audya tutoral by underdog @ Yesterday at 04:22 AM

Hi.Can anybody tell me if there is any CD/DVD or rewritten manual available for the Ketron Audya that describes its working in easy to learn terms as I find it difficult to understand the ketron manual I mainly want to know how to create my own style
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Performances on current range of keyboards by john smies @ 01/16/18 11:12 PM

Thank you guys for all your comments. Two observations : 1. No matter what anyone says or how they feel about this issue there is no way that you can access your registrations thru Songbook as fast as you could in the old way thru Performances. 2. I

Help keep Synth Zone Online