SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Arrangers and EDM, pa4x by Bachus @ 14 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Uncle DaveOriginally Posted By Bachus If you have lots of young people in the crowd, you ought to be able to play the music that gets them on the dance floor, and never leave it.. I think many DJs make the mistake of catering
Jump to new posts Re: Just finish a Gig with my Genos....Awesome!!! by Stephenm52 @ Today at 09:56 AM

Originally Posted By tony mads usa And since I have no interest in a Genos, I did not know there was no 61 key ... No matter what you are observant,I remember you were the guy who noticed Donny changed his s970 to a PA4x.
Jump to new posts Re: Something to Think About by captain Russ @ Today at 09:50 AM

Satisfaction comes from advancing understanding of structure and working with others to jointly improve the final product. R.
Jump to new posts Re: Sold it..should have kept it. by captain Russ @ Today at 09:40 AM

A Cherry 55 Chevy. A Suitcase Rhodes (Dave got it, so it's kind of OK). My custom B-3...completely rebuilt, in White with a built in three neck Fender lap steel at the top (totally ruined the value). A 59 Tele. A 62 P bass. A Guild Starfire. I'm su
Jump to new posts Re: Zoom Q2n video/audio demo by Uncle Dave @ Today at 09:34 AM

For you folkies ... https://youtu.be/8YyT8n0vsME Taylor 712CE (not mine)
Jump to new posts Re: revisit the G70 by Uncle Dave @ Today at 09:34 AM

Originally Posted By FransNSorry Uncle Dave but the G70 sound much better ya think? Really?
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tyros 5 - The Last Waltz by Melodious @ Today at 09:12 AM

Ditto!
Jump to new posts Re: Help me quick. Pa4x oriental as good as pa4x by rolandfan @ Today at 08:36 AM

Ps: was holding out for a pa700 but $1480 for a brand new 76 pa4x oriental.. bargain of a lifetime.
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: NEW Yamaha Genos Keyboard - PICKUP TODAY (NY) by zalmang @ Today at 08:08 AM

Sold!
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sold it..should have kept it..SDxxx.... by sparky589 @ Today at 08:08 AM

When you get it,pm me with a price..
Jump to new posts Re: Swapped the Pa3x LE by travlin'easy @ Today at 07:31 AM

Thanks Dave - I knew it was from a movie somewhere/ Gary
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Registrations on SD7 via MIDI by country_man @ Today at 03:45 AM

Hi, I'm migrate from Roland to Ketron I really need call internal Registration in SD7 via MIDI (calling from my tablet). I now SD7 has 4 banks and up to 1024 registration. How can I please call it via MIDI? With CC and PG? I cant find it anywhere.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sd9 improvements and new features will come by Sokratis 1974 @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By Bachus Look at the Genos The sd9 should have something like this in the main screen.. Or atleast in the selection area of the screen... I agree Bachus!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Sadi - Yamaha Genos Session Vol. 1 by 124 @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Okay, I won't ask then.
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Looking for a slow country shuffle by MusicalMemories @ Yesterday at 01:52 PM

To fit songs like crazy, have you ever been lonley sort of thing
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just got a Pa700 by MusicalMemories @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

Pa50sd but also got a Tyros 4 recently. The pa700 is a great instrument and a big stepup from the pa50sd. Like any korg it takes a while to get used to it. And as Ive been told it has the same engine ad the pa4x alot of the resources are compatable.
Jump to new posts Re: Al Jackson sheet music by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 01:29 PM

I was one of the fortunate ones that got to meet James Burton during one of my visits with Don - nice guy and incredibly talented. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Arranger Secrets Tutorial DVD Video by rolandfan @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

Ahh ok. Thanks don
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA4X in Action! by DonM @ Yesterday at 08:01 AM

Originally Posted By bruno123But the great part of music, there is no jealousy, we all enjoy the music made by others... _________________________ Bachus that is one of the nicest things that has been said here on this forum. I smile at the man who
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x --- S970 Which One. by leeboy @ Yesterday at 07:00 AM

A little short story....Once upon a time I had a Kurzweil K2600...I bought it over ALL others (Pro KBD, not arrangers) for ONE BIG reason...the sounds...they were awesome, very high quality, very real sounding etc...the very best orchestral voices in
Jump to new posts Re: Tyros 5 to Genos conversion schedule by leeboy @ Yesterday at 05:54 AM

Does that mean you have to buy it again...or buy a upgrade...or what?? Thanks
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Audya snares drums are best! What are they ? by Sokratis 1974 @ 10/21/17 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By VadimThank you for repsonse. My question was, the actual snare drums or drum sets that were sampled for Audya what kind are they ? I wanna buy drum set too and want to get snares that sound like the audio ones in Audya We don't
Jump to new posts Re: Is the Genos suffering like the Montage Did? by Bachus @ 10/21/17 11:37 PM

Originally Posted By musicforyourdayI am not going to Speak for all the haters here but come on guys I HAVE A UNIT SITTING NEXT TO ME have had it for 4 days it is great very advanced sound are great vocal are great styles are all re worked v

Help keep Synth Zone Online