SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty by spalding1968 @ Today at 02:02 AM

Yes they are Bill they are somebody else’s wives ,sisters and mothers . There are many women who fit those roles as well as selling their bodies for men’s pleasure if they see fit . But that’s not the question I posed is it ? I asked the q
Jump to new posts Re: Any New Arrangers in the Pipeline? by abacus @ Today at 12:42 AM

Roland now primarily concentrates on the Pro market with only entry level arrangers being aimed at the Home Hobby Player, (They have even dropped the Atelier range as well as any TOTL Arrangers) and before anybody starts moaning that arrangers get a
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha P-121 piano w/app by Mark79100 @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By Uncle DaveI don't agree that Korg styles are unexciting ... in fact, I think they border on "too" busy lots of times. That to me is why they are "unexciting." Too busy. Gets in your face. The style control
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: P-121 users ... by Uncle Dave @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

Originally Posted By Fran CarangoPage 15 in your manual... Default is no damper when bass is selected in split mode... If you select sostenuto the sustain will work on left and right. Saw that. It refers to the pedal UNIT. That's the three pedal at
Jump to new posts WTB Roland BK9 by Machetero @ Yesterday at 07:20 PM

Folks, Any body selling a Roland BK9? Please PM me.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Korg MicroStation by cassp @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

I’m picking up a MicroStation tomorrow and would love all the input available. Do/have you owned one, and what should I know besides the smaller keys. Any combos or sounds? Drum patterns? Has anyone used the Sweetwater B3 package? Let’s talk.
Jump to new posts PA 900 Anyone? by saxxman @ Yesterday at 12:02 PM

Selling my wonderful PA900....with big brother PA4X and S970 in the lineup, this great board is collecting dust (not really - it is stored in a transport case). If interested, check Buy and Sell Forum.
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts PA900 Anyone? by saxxman @ Yesterday at 11:26 AM

Hi - I have a mint PA900 - original packing and box. Never out of the house. Have a PA4X and S970 so the PA900 is excess. I am in Zip 32578 (FL Panhandle). Anyone have an interest in acquiring this fine keyboard? If so, PM me..... thanks for look
Jump to new posts Re: MIDI to MP3 Question by saxxman @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

Cass - I have had excellent results recording directly on the keyboard. I have on occasion recorded directly to the PC (Mixcraft Pro Studio) app and also got great results. Also, I definitely agree - the Yammie voices will be superior to what most if
Jump to new posts Re: Dixieland Style Medley by MusicalMemories @ Yesterday at 10:22 AM

Thank You
Jump to new posts Re: Getting Your Arranger Keyboards 'Stage Ready' by bruno123 @ Yesterday at 09:47 AM

Because I use many parts of the keyboard to play a song, I would say between 3 to 4 weeks. After that it becomes an ongoing process, forever adding new ideas. to the same song. With my guitar ---- as soon as I buy it’s ready to go. You have to g
Jump to new posts Re: formal training vs play it by ear (reworded) by bruno123 @ Yesterday at 09:40 AM

I have that book and many more, they only tell which notes, there’s more to it than just notes. Russ, has the best idea going. Hear, see, and feel. John C.
Jump to new posts Re: UNBOXING YAMAHA PSR SX900 KEYBOARD by Uncle Dave @ Yesterday at 07:29 AM

Yeah, we’re a good team. 😎
Jump to new posts Hammond organ available by Fran Carango @ 08/19/19 05:11 PM

My 92 year old neighbor is selling her Hammond 125XL organ from the 70's. Great condition, and plays fine (I checked it out). She is asking $350 or best offer.. Pick up only.
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale KORG Pa1000 Arranger Keyboard. by Graham UK @ 08/19/19 02:52 PM

Thank you...Nice rendition. Korg has the advantage of a lot of editing options but after Spending the full week adjusting, it's just not working out for me. Dealer has been very helpful and giving me a full refund so it may be back to the Yamaha fam
Jump to new posts Re: 'Welcome Home' by MusicalMemories @ 08/19/19 12:14 PM

Thanks have been spending quite a bit of time creating the arrangements and registrations. Once you start digging deeper you can get some great results.
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. by saxxman @ 08/19/19 11:33 AM

Tony - sorry to hear your sad news. The "good old" days seem to be the more fun days since music was totally live and each musician relied on each other for support. So it's definitely sad when the old friends and bandmates disappear. I ha

Help keep Synth Zone Online