SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Yamaha PSR-S775's SuperArt. VS Korg PA700's DNC by Mikem @ 58 minutes 14 seconds ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8BWfDX9gsI You decide!
Jump to new posts Re: Today's ... by Jerryghr @ Today at 11:42 AM

Here's my Bach version of "Can't Help falling in Love" https://g.co/doodle/mxhzzs Jerryghr
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha Genos, KETRON Audya 5, KETRON SD7 by tinv65 @ Today at 09:43 AM

Yes I did get your email. can you check my reply Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Cant Help Falling In Love Medley by tony mads usa @ Today at 09:19 AM

yes, MM, I've done that also ... as has been said one of the great things about arranger KBs is the ability to easily perform songs in different styles ... Actually, in my post I was referring more to the tempo and 'drive' of the song ... the origin
Jump to new posts Re: Can I add a "Resonator Guitar" to my 970? by Uncle Dave @ Today at 08:38 AM

Originally Posted By NigelOriginally Posted By Uncle DaveAs far as I understand sampling, you need to sample just a single note. Nope 1 sample will never cut it. Even 1 sample for each octave is a stretch. Keyboards like the Korg Kronos pianos use 1
Jump to new posts Re: jingleman needs back surgery by zuki @ Today at 04:38 AM

Hang in there! You'll be scream free in a few weeks. I also moan half the night, every night, but I am not going to do another spine surgery.
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha PSR-S670 (Test Presets) by Dnj @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By jinglemanDonny...sounds like you’re enjoying the 670. Demos sound great! jingleman I gotta say it surprised the $#$& out of me in alot of ways... A S670 and Maui5 speaker would be a great affordable NH or gig rig.
Jump to new posts Re: Just ordered a new E-A7 by Fran Carango @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By Bill LewisOK makes sense, more differances than I knew, the EA7 just for the portability factor, but I'd still hate to carry a G70. BTW move down here , gigs are 3 hours. Bill do you have an extra bedroom for me till I g
Jump to new posts Re: Do it yourself, tweak/improve your psr keybed by Kabinopus @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By DnjOriginally Posted By KabinopusOriginally Posted By DnjIf your an intense "heavy player" the PSR line is certainly not for you as a player vs a rather more 'weighted action" keybed SUCH AS GENOS, PA4X, sd7/9 ETC
Jump to new posts Re: Who's gigging EASTER Sunday 2019? by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 11:54 AM

As far as secular Easter songs, to my knowledge there are only two that really relate to Easter - Peter Cottontail, and Easter Parade ... Of course you can 'make' others fit, but isn't that always the case? ...
Jump to new posts Re: SD40 Styles Update by Torch @ Yesterday at 10:33 AM

Originally Posted By hammerCarlo, You are correct. AJ sent a response and said there are no new styles in this update. The update corrects some of the balance problems with the factory styles. Deane Recently I updated my SD40 to the latest OS, but
Jump to new posts Re: Check my Tyros 5 sale add by Shade of pale @ Yesterday at 09:12 AM

Hi Manuel, thank you for your reply, I agree with your Turbo Sound assessment, even though I have IP2000, which the 2 poles split in 2 pieces, they do lack some frequency that I was never 100% sastisfied with, and sorry for hijacking this post, again
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Dick Dale by captain Russ @ Yesterday at 08:29 AM

Not if every tune was played with an open F just to accommodate the sax player. Every surf song had repeating rhythmic strikes on the open E string. Funny thing is, kids from all over watched Dick and tried to play with that open note. A capo on the
Jump to new posts Re: Bachus update,..how is GENOS so far? pro/con by Kabinopus @ Yesterday at 12:21 AM

Bachus this is lucky that it is adjustable. Thank you for the information.
Jump to new posts Re: Back in a week or so by Riceroni9 @ 03/19/19 08:19 PM

Thanks for sharing, Terry: Have a great time while you are away... and get back here safely. You may be right about the trumpet player. Probably too much Wild Turkey 'cause Black Jack would have probably put him in a more mellow mood... LOL! Than
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Korg World Issue 1 & Osimo for free by tassiespirit @ 03/19/19 07:42 PM

At Korg World UK you can download a copy of KorgWorld issue 1 for free and also a piece of software for PA4x called OSIMO for free. Anything for free, that's not a virus is good value lol. Allan

Help keep Synth Zone Online