SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: PSR-SX900s are on their way by rikkisbears @ 38 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Uncle DaveNP Danny. I'm prioritizing my small studio space, and the "Korg museum" is getting too large! Haha Mine was too. My numbers are starting to dwindle.
Jump to new posts Re: Sx900 sounds like a Casio? by zuki @ Today at 10:02 AM

and Gary...you were just as instrumental in helping me along. We tend to forget the good people and dwell on the ones that are dissing us...(they are out there!) A shame - jealousy.
Gary. I do like Walters arrangements...He tends to use over the top reverb but overall very enjoyable.
Jump to new posts Re: Meeting another SZ Member by saxxman @ Today at 09:39 AM

Thanks Jill for checking out my website! Yes, it would be great....by the way, Steve and I are good buds too - have met up a few times in the past despite being on opposite sides of the state... so hope it happens! And thanks again for checking out
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x for my needs by sparky589 @ Today at 06:41 AM

Five, seventeen, and TBD if I do it again. Someone told me "Never say never"...
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Dan O'Neil by broker22 @ Today at 06:14 AM

Happy birthday Dan. Cal
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Gary Diamond (Travlin'Easy) by broker22 @ Today at 06:12 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gary have a great day. Cal
Jump to new posts Re: I'm addicted to this forum! by rikkisbears @ Today at 04:26 AM

Thanks Jonny, I’d sort of forgotten the chain of events. Obviously a smooth transition from technote to here.
Jump to new posts Re: SX900 vs Genos comparison.. by rikkisbears @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Originally Posted By rikkisbearsHi Lee, I did download a Symphonic Yem pak yesterday, haven’t tried it yet, not even sure what’s on it, but it was free from Yamaha Website. It may only be styles, not sure. Hi , double checked, picture says s
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha Music cast speaker by saxxman @ Yesterday at 07:02 AM

Thanks Donny - looks cool!
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x the good, the bad, the ugly by 124 @ Yesterday at 06:59 AM

Originally Posted By DnjOriginally Posted By bruno123My thoughts about Donny: He is OK, he is doing fine. He does spend a lot of time on the computer ---- and why not. I understand his story about him selling his two Pa4x, and getting another one,
Jump to new posts Re: Who remembers this classic SZ Pic? by btweengigs @ 10/16/19 08:28 PM

That is a classic. Lots of memories. Nice hat Steve DonM...only found one next to Uncle Dave...where is the other?
Jump to new posts Re: Online Shopping Spree Over.... by Torch @ 10/16/19 08:18 PM

The only problem is that New Jersey has the highest property taxes in the nation. Besides, this...
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha PSR-SX900 BATTLES Korg PA1000 by sparky589 @ 10/16/19 04:36 PM

Will Korg make any attempt to improve their sound engine out of the box with their next mid level release (8/20 on 3 yr schedule)? Seems to me if they continue to rely on customer alteration of their sounds to make them acceptable, they will lose mor
Jump to new posts Re: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang by MusicalMemories @ 10/16/19 02:11 PM

Thank You For The Comments
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts MicroStation For Sale by cassp @ 10/16/19 01:29 PM

I bought this mini monster to augment my set up, but then found a Liverpool KMA at a great price. So now the STATION can go. It's in great shape and everything works as it should. Pics available, but nothing to really see if you know what a MS look

Help keep Synth Zone Online