SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Need Patriotic & Hawaiian Styles for Tyros 4 by Scott Langholff @ 56 minutes 39 seconds ago

Thanks, Gary, yes, I am aware that marches and hawaiian styles are there, I'm just looking for a little variety.
Originally Posted By Bernie9If I were playing to larger venues, i'd have one. In spite of what some say, my SSV3 is great, and I don't need a sub. Do you still use yours with kb and vocals?
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Happy Father's Day by travlin'easy @ Today at 01:23 PM

Thanks Steve, and a very happy father's day to you as well. Jim, when I first got into music at age 12, I kicked it off with playing a 6 string acoustic guitar purchased in a pawn shop for $10. It took me a month of lawn mowing to save that much mon
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha GENOS...Peter Baartmans by Impuls @ Today at 07:07 AM

A pitty that the sound is so bad recorded , to much overdrive . after awhile the whole video blurs Impuls
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Yamaha Genos for sale by jdx @ Today at 04:40 AM

Including loads of extra styles and best of Europe pack. Keyboard is boxed as new (no speakers) Used very sparingly in home studio. I am retiring and moving to Spain. Located in UK (North West) £3000 (Paid £3800 from Rimmers music) Plus Dynacord P
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Audya 4 Sustain Pedal by Bernie9 @ Today at 02:09 AM

My Audya 76 is very forgiving and uses most pedals: Ketron, Yamaha, korg
Jump to new posts Re: New Tune from an aging dude by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

Larry, your voice seems to improve with every passing year. The vocals were crisp, clear and fresh. Good luck, Gary
Jump to new posts Re: age of sadness from Enigma played on Yamaha Genos by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 01:47 PM

WOW!
Jump to new posts Re: Portable PA's by Bernie9 @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

Sorry for the confusion guys. There have been recent threads about small personal monitors/ PA systems, and I was surprised to see so many. Never mind-sorry
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Pa1000 Ec5 Replacement pedal choices?.. by Uncle Dave @ Yesterday at 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By Dnj there is no input for it anymore to make pedal changes There never was an EC5 jack on the 900, which was the predecessor to the 1000. Funny, my old i5s has one. (dinosaur, though it may be!)
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Sell me your PA900... by Uncle Dave @ Yesterday at 12:18 PM

Hi Tye, I sold my backup last year (silly me). I'll send you a PM, and we can talk privately! Thanks, Dave
Jump to new posts Re: Who is gigging Fathers day? by Dnj @ Yesterday at 08:25 AM

Help keep Synth Zone Online