SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The New Yamaha PSR-SX600 by Kabinopus @ Today at 06:16 AM

PSR-S670 was a rather successful keyboard; for a reasonable price it sounded like a professional instrument and had a lot of controls. I see that Yamaha targets specific products of its rivals, in this case it was Korg PA300. Yet, it doesn’t want t
The Bar
Funny stuff Allan
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: OOT: Meds ... by Nigel @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By lahawk All that being said, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else but here in the USA You bet. I love living in the USA. I just wish that basic rights that most people have are available here too. Simply tax billionaires like
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Yamaha TRS-MS05 Speaker system for T5. by mellow1 @ Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Hi Bill, I have a new in box speaker system for T5 (TRS-MS05) I will sell for $100 +shipping. Skip G
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My PSR-S950 Concert by Gerry M @ 08/02/20 04:49 PM

I was successful in setting up your piano voice.Sounds great, especially for Ballads and some orchestral works. As a side note: the 975 has a S.Art Grand Pop, but has a "Live Pop Piano" in the legacy file. Thanks again! Gerry

Help keep Synth Zone Online