SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD90 MIDIsetup with Genos+ Sync problem Launch Pad by Gunnar Jonny @ 5 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Pannanorge......I would love to upload the Pictures here, but I didnt find a way to upload photos here. Hi from one Norwegian to another You need to press the 'right button' beneath the reply screen to Full. Then you will find
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by montunoman @ 29 minutes 46 seconds ago

Top notch stuff Curt!
Jump to new posts Re: Games That lovers Play Yamaha Revo Drums Rico by tony mads usa @ 30 minutes 28 seconds ago

Listening to this while having lunch ... if I didn't know better I would have thought a full orchestra was playing ... Thank you, Rico, and have a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year ...
Jump to new posts Re: My NC2X and Donny's T-shirt by tony mads usa @ 44 minutes 19 seconds ago

chas ... Pretty darn good for a song you don't know ... I also didn't think the instrument sounded bad at all ...
Jump to new posts Re: Baby It's ---- Outside !! (PC ver) by Jerryghr @ Today at 09:48 AM

Is it ok to play "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus". Could be traumatic for a young child today. Jerryghr
Jump to new posts Re: When You Quit Playing by sparky589 @ Today at 09:15 AM

Ill still play at home for me..I'm on the fence right now. Aside from my own desire, I've recently lost yet another person close to me that served as inspiration to continue. Thinking its time to hang it up, I recently got two new gig requests...and
Jump to new posts Re: Deck The Halls - Jazz Trio Arrangement by Stephenm52 @ Today at 07:11 AM

Curt, Really nice rendition.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Groove Bank by Rule @ Today at 05:33 AM

Hello, I am using a lot of groove sounds from Groove bank, especially for Dance style where is excellent Kick and Hi-hat combination, but when styles come to ending there is no Groove sound inside and it sounds empty in endings. So how to resolve thi
Jump to new posts Re: STY file Question by bruno123 @ Today at 04:34 AM

Don that's because I just came back from a meeting and I was all wound up with nothing to do. John C.
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Bassdrum note in PA4x by Flipje001 @ Today at 04:30 AM

Best members Anyone know how you change a bassdrum note inside PA4x YouTube don't know ? Thanks in advance.
Jump to new posts Re: White Christmas in Louisiana by Gunnar Jonny @ Today at 04:15 AM

Originally Posted By DonM..I wish we could meet in person some day! Don, we don't know much about the future, but if that ever happens, it would to me be a real honour and great pleasure. Most likely I would be as starstuck and speechless that you
Jump to new posts Wireless Midi-Panda Midibeam RX02 by Bernie9 @ Today at 04:12 AM

I have a harmonica DM48 midi controller and Roland Lucina midi Keytar. I want to go wireless into the Ketron SD40. All have USB and standard midi connections. Do you see any problems with connectivity? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiuIfhmOfBE
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: We miss you Billie by Nigel @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By cgilesExcellent presentation. Worth watching through to the end (ends with a vocal performance). Combines Art with history. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZUoYgPe1Y4 chas That is so powerful. So tragically sad but so powe
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Audya Songstyles Pen Drive 2012 USB by Dreamkeeper @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

I have read somewhere in internet, once installed, it can not be installed on the other Audya devices? So is the only way left to buy expensive the old pen drive in a retail store?
Jump to new posts Re: DonM, Where's your website? by ekurburski @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Please. more tunes.
Jump to new posts Re: One of my Favorite BK9 Styles by Dnj @ Yesterday at 08:29 AM

Ok finally after talking with the original artist in Italy about it I have found this beautiful Roland BK9 style we were looking for,.. it is in the 8/16 style bank of the BK9 named "ADULT CONTEMPORARY" .......in the original style it was
Jump to new posts Re: Best sax sounds for keyboards.. by Bachus @ Yesterday at 07:57 AM

Originally Posted By ImpulsListen to the Genos Saxes , they are even so good , just learn to play it like a sax . also the recordings are made with a lot of reverb , a little to much . The swam samples are extraordinary good , but for a keyboard th
Jump to new posts Re: SD90 Voicetron is Awesome! by Pannanorge @ Yesterday at 07:24 AM

Under "Micro" - "Edit" - "Pitch shift", I find a funny mouse-voice. But this voice is not in the same tune as I am singing With....Its like it is transposed like -3 or something. Is it not possible to get this voice in
Jump to new posts Re: I`ll walk beside you by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 07:22 AM

Terry, just got a chance to listen ... Very pretty, Thank you
Jump to new posts Re: Musician or Entertainer? by bruno123 @ Yesterday at 04:54 AM

When it comes to Jazz, my Opinion: Two kinds of jazz. The one that I favor is when the melody is not completely lost. The second is when the melody is played and then they go off onto another journey, which could fit a number of other songs. They us
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts SongBook Editor v3.0 is now available. 2018.12.10 by tassiespirit @ Yesterday at 02:59 AM

SongBook Editor v3.0 is now available.It support Pa700, Pa1000, and Pa4X. https://www.korg.com/us/news/2018/1210/ Taz
Jump to new posts Re: BIAB 2019 by Bernie9 @ Yesterday at 01:56 AM

Thanks for that Rikki. Hopefully, I can learn from you after we both get up and running. Aside from the wait for the HD, which shouldn't be that long for me, I can't see much advantage of downloading 25GB into a machine. I always have the option la
Jump to new posts Re: Your best buy of 2018? by Stephenm52 @ 12/09/18 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By montunomanI finally got a rock n roller a couple of weeks ago. An early Christmas from my mom. Yes, it's way better than my old Home Depot dolly! I used to use the Home Depot dolly it did the trick but upgraded to the Rock n R
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Solo Guitar Entertainer's dream comes true by kharri @ 12/09/18 04:26 PM

Thanks, Here's what seems to work pretty well. GR-55 into Midi In 2 (KBD) on Audya In the Midi setting, set Right channel to 1 all others off. You will also need to make sure all are off under Arranger Chords and Voice/Drawbar. Under STYLE/MODE set
Jump to new posts Re: For you Jazzers by Dnj @ 12/09/18 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By Stephenm52 Donny, The best one was the T shirt photo you posted a few years ago. It was the one that read “I May Be Old But I Got to Listen to All the Good Bands.” I bought one of those t shirts and lots of much younger

Help keep Synth Zone Online