SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts XTRAX STEMS by jingleman @ Yesterday at 07:43 AM

Create your own backing tracks or custom mixes into 3 tracks. Drums, Vocal, and instrumentation. Interesting stuff. I remember the Ketron SD7 promoted this capability in their initial promo. Some of the demos at their website sound promising. XTRAX
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Recording and Saving Songs on SD9Pro by stkeys @ 12/09/17 02:42 PM

Hey Guy's does anybody know how to save a song that's been recorded on the SD9 as a .wav file to a USB stick ? I've recorded a session as a WAV file, named it and saved it to the SD9's internal Drive but can't figure out how to then copy and paste i
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Master Eq and Limiter Settings ? by MusicalMemories @ 12/07/17 11:19 AM

What levels have you setup your master eq and limiter settings ?
Jump to new posts George Fleury demo NOTK 2008 by notlos @ 12/07/17 12:11 AM

Here a example of George Fleury (suisse). He was before Peter Baarmans also the demonstrator of Electone organs yamaha. I met him once in 1997, he was also the teacher of Peter Baarmans. George is amazing on organs for his good arrangements ! in the
Jump to new posts I'm a proud papa... by travlin'easy @ 12/06/17 05:39 PM

and for a good reason. My son has been in Sweden for the past week at the world's largest PC game show. Here's a blog link he sent to me. https://irritant.wordpress.com/2017/12/06/dreamhack-winter-2017/ If you are into PC gaming, this should be qui

Help keep Synth Zone Online