SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Korg PA700 vs Yamaha PSR S770 2nd look by Dnj @ Today at 07:19 AM

Jump to new posts Software to transpose pdf and scanned scores? by TedS @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

Something Bernie posted on the SX900 thread prompted this question... What software have you used to transpose or reformat commercially-purchased .pdf scores? I.e., .pdf's you might download from SheetMusicPlus or Musicnotes.com. I want something t
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts PA900 vs EA7 trade anyone? by Uncle Dave @ 02/17/20 11:31 AM

I decided that the EA7 is definitely not a part of my future, and I need an all-in-one solution for my quick one nighters, like the winery sooooo .... I'm thinking maybe someone wants to upgrade from their PA900 and swap me for the Roland? It comes
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts sx700 by Dnj @ 02/17/20 10:36 AM

no longer available
Jump to new posts Turbosounds App for Alpine Music by Crossover @ 02/17/20 07:12 AM

The Turbosounds app for iPad includes some excellent brass, accordion, clarinet samples and more. Turboreini from Bad Reichenhall, Bavaria, invited some professionals to sample sessions in a studio. If you want to have all sounds, it's very expensive

Help keep Synth Zone Online