SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts OT-XB-2 unplayed for sale. by captain Russ @ Today at 01:13 PM

Bought two. Played the hell out of one; never touched the other. Starting a Reverb store and will list this one for $500.00. It's perfect. Turned it on a few times to make sure it worked. Any Zone member who wants it can have it for $400.00. No ch
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Korg MicroStation by cassp @ 08/20/19 04:18 PM

I’m picking up a MicroStation tomorrow and would love all the input available. Do/have you owned one, and what should I know besides the smaller keys. Any combos or sounds? Drum patterns? Has anyone used the Sweetwater B3 package? Let’s talk.
Jump to new posts PA 900 Anyone? by saxxman @ 08/20/19 12:02 PM

Selling my wonderful PA900....with big brother PA4X and S970 in the lineup, this great board is collecting dust (not really - it is stored in a transport case). If interested, check Buy and Sell Forum.
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts PA900 Anyone? by saxxman @ 08/20/19 11:26 AM

Hi - I have a mint PA900 - original packing and box. Never out of the house. Have a PA4X and S970 so the PA900 is excess. I am in Zip 32578 (FL Panhandle). Anyone have an interest in acquiring this fine keyboard? If so, PM me..... thanks for look
Jump to new posts Hammond organ available by Fran Carango @ 08/19/19 05:11 PM

My 92 year old neighbor is selling her Hammond 125XL organ from the 70's. Great condition, and plays fine (I checked it out). She is asking $350 or best offer.. Pick up only.
Jump to new posts Original Roland styles required... by Henni @ 08/17/19 12:12 PM

...direct off the units for the: 1. BK5 2. BK7M 3. BK9 The ones I have have mostly been converted to lesser Roland models so the resolution is not as it should be. buildtofly@yahoo.com Kind regards, Henni
Jump to new posts Mapping Tonal Harmony Pro 7 by Torch @ 08/15/19 09:14 PM

Mapping Tonal Harmony Pro 7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCB58VpQfPE https://mdecks.com/mapharmony.phtml

Help keep Synth Zone Online