SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: For Don Mason...or anyone else by Dnj @ 8 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By SaswickWell done Donny for starting this thread, it's a hell of a lot more interesting and enjoyable than rabbiting about new keyboards LOL Thank you all for your kind comments, especially Don about my "Texas" accent
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Changing keys by Gunnar Jonny @ 14 minutes 18 seconds ago

Hi Howard. The years passing on make many types of 'white plastic' become a kind of yellow, and if the sun (also tobacco smoke) has reached the keyboard, the color will change faster. Does everything works as it should, and the color is just a cosme
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron Audya 5 Help by Ketron_AJ @ 40 minutes 51 seconds ago

Please do the following to remove the AJAMSONIC files from your HD and revert to FACTORY Sounds and Styles. DELETING THE NEW SOUNDS AND ASSOCIATED FILES:- ============================================== Delete the following files in the HD (for soun
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by Niels @ Today at 09:45 PM

Thanks. GJ, I used the session style CountryBallad2, fitting "Have I told you lately" perfect. Sorry for the confusion.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 by Bachus @ Today at 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By Bernie9My dear European friends, I guess I didn't realize how big the problem is for many of you. I hope it is soon resolved. Bernie Not for all of europe... The western parts can live witouth a sampler mostly.. Some Regions
Jump to new posts Re: Cakewalk/Sonar is back by Bachus @ Today at 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By Bernie9I installed no problem, now to figure out why I did, other than it was free, and the big boys use DAW's. I just tested it out, had a look at it and deinstalled.. Logic is just to good, to try anything else for basic DAW
Jump to new posts Re: This was MY First Arranger KB by Bachus @ Today at 09:11 PM

I started on this GEM i beleive.. In the early 90's Also had a Roland e20... but bought that used.. First step into arranger keyboards comming from home organs Also briefly played a DX7 and a D50 in that periode
Jump to new posts Re: Mini amp by DonM @ Today at 08:02 PM

John C., I think a Nano 300 would suit your needs nicely. Two would be even better, but you can get true stereo with only one. I find they are great for small to medium sized rooms, but they don't project like the Bose or Maui line array systems do.
Jump to new posts Re: If you play jobs as a OMB by zuki @ Today at 07:19 PM

At my job tonight, someone asked "how many instruments do you play?" My response: "about 1400, right here in my keyboard". I got a couple chuckles....
Jump to new posts Re: Short demo and request by DonM @ Today at 01:51 PM

On another forum, Eileen posted a song using the Country Rock from Genos. It was a different style but very similar. In my opinion the only difference I could hear was the snare was better on Genos.
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Gene McDaniels. by captain Russ @ Today at 10:18 AM

Gene also wrote "Feel Like Making Love", Roberta Flack's first big hit. I like Dave Grusin's version a lot, and play it almost every job. Russ
Jump to new posts Re: Cha Cha Time ...SD9 by Dnj @ Today at 09:40 AM

Originally Posted By montunomanOriginally Posted By Dnj.I would slow it down a bit for ballroom dancers too like this. If your a dance you'll know what I mean.. https://app.box.com/s/0lsh5pekoqmg2roiza6bot383txqf2ao Donny, What bpm do you like
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA-1000 V/S Yamaha S-975 by DonM @ Today at 09:01 AM

I had 3x, 900 and 4x and never experienced any such glitch. Used the Slow Rock style every night.
Jump to new posts Re: Beatrice Egli New Video Yamaha Genos by travlin'easy @ Today at 07:34 AM

Excellent!
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron Audya 5 Help by Dnj @ Today at 07:04 AM

Talk with AJ I am sure he can help you with this...good luck.
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Is it possible to pan the drums in the Korg Microarranger eg bass drum hard left and snare hard right.In the mixer window it doesnt seem to give this option for the drums

Help keep Synth Zone Online