SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help me quick. Pa4x oriental as good as pa4x by guitpic1 @ 1 minute 46 seconds ago

https://www.gear4music.com/news/article/.../6UZ/2016-04-01
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Registrations on SD7 via MIDI by country_man @ Today at 03:45 AM

Hi, I'm migrate from Roland to Ketron I really need call internal Registration in SD7 via MIDI (calling from my tablet). I now SD7 has 4 banks and up to 1024 registration. How can I please call it via MIDI? With CC and PG? I cant find it anywhere.
Jump to new posts Re: Arrangers and EDM, pa4x by Bachus @ Today at 02:26 AM

Originally Posted By Eric, BThanks, That was great. I am one of those few people that enjoy EDM and modern Dance music. I have the Dance pack for the T4/s970 installed and lots of EDM styles I bought over the years. On one of my last Party gigs, I
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sold it..should have kept it..SDxxx.... by Bernie9 @ Today at 02:12 AM

I have an SD4 I will sell, only because I am getting an SD40. Bernie
Jump to new posts Re: Swapped the Pa3x LE by Uncle Dave @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By travlin'easyKaoss? Wasn't that a character in a James Bond movie? Gary Get Smart!
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sd9 improvements and new features will come by Sokratis 1974 @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By Bachus Look at the Genos The sd9 should have something like this in the main screen.. Or atleast in the selection area of the screen... I agree Bachus!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Sadi - Yamaha Genos Session Vol. 1 by 124 @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Okay, I won't ask then.
Jump to new posts Re: Just finish a Gig with my Genos....Awesome!!! by Stephenm52 @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By travlin'easyManuel, It's always great to hear from someone that has hands on experiences to convey, and a true professional such as yourself. Thank you so much for posting your thoughts on this amazing arranger keyboard. All th
Jump to new posts Re: Sold it..should have kept it. by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Looking for a slow country shuffle by MusicalMemories @ Yesterday at 01:52 PM

To fit songs like crazy, have you ever been lonley sort of thing
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just got a Pa700 by MusicalMemories @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

Pa50sd but also got a Tyros 4 recently. The pa700 is a great instrument and a big stepup from the pa50sd. Like any korg it takes a while to get used to it. And as Ive been told it has the same engine ad the pa4x alot of the resources are compatable.
Jump to new posts Re: Al Jackson sheet music by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 01:29 PM

I was one of the fortunate ones that got to meet James Burton during one of my visits with Don - nice guy and incredibly talented. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Arranger Secrets Tutorial DVD Video by rolandfan @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

Ahh ok. Thanks don
Jump to new posts Re: Something to Think About by Eric, B @ Yesterday at 08:15 AM

Originally Posted By bruno123I have owned many, many keyboards from the Kn1000 to the Pa4x; and I have enjoyed every one of them. Guitar has been my main instrument since the beginning. I find more personal joy in playing my guitar. I have been usi
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA4X in Action! by DonM @ Yesterday at 08:01 AM

Originally Posted By bruno123But the great part of music, there is no jealousy, we all enjoy the music made by others... _________________________ Bachus that is one of the nicest things that has been said here on this forum. I smile at the man who
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x --- S970 Which One. by leeboy @ Yesterday at 07:00 AM

A little short story....Once upon a time I had a Kurzweil K2600...I bought it over ALL others (Pro KBD, not arrangers) for ONE BIG reason...the sounds...they were awesome, very high quality, very real sounding etc...the very best orchestral voices in
Jump to new posts Re: Tyros 5 to Genos conversion schedule by leeboy @ Yesterday at 05:54 AM

Does that mean you have to buy it again...or buy a upgrade...or what?? Thanks

Help keep Synth Zone Online