SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Why do you play....? by zuki @ 3 minutes 1 second ago

Because the inner 'draw' one has for something. In business for 30 years (Chemical sales) I just could not pull myself away from hanging in music stores, playing part time and buying/selling instruments over the years. Fast forward to retirement a
Jump to new posts Re: For Gary on the EA7 by travlin'easy @ Today at 05:21 PM

Love it! One of my favorite songs, Col and you really put a great spin on it. That keyboard really sounds great, lots of depth to the overall sound. All the best, Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Tyros 5 Styles to Genos by fjs714 @ Today at 04:11 PM

Thanks Very Much Gunnar
Jump to new posts Re: Crumar Seven.. by Bachus @ Today at 01:50 PM

Originally Posted By cgilesThanks Bachus, yes it does make sense. The SEVEN's user manual makes the same point. Plus, I can actually 'feel' the difference between the modeled instruments and the sampled instruments on the SEVEN. But.....for the mo
Jump to new posts Re: FOR SALE KORG PA1000 Arranger KB MINT by Dnj @ Today at 11:17 AM

Deal fell thru keyboard is still available hurry!
Jump to new posts Re: Autmn Leaves, Mel Tourme style by captain Russ @ Today at 09:24 AM

Used to ride 250 cc Yamaha trail bikes with Mel in the Desert outside LA. in the early 60's. He actually demonstrated improve possibilities by having me play guitar, with him on piano. He was a hell of a piano player, and got universal appreciation
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts User Voice error Audya 76 by barbazul @ Today at 08:56 AM

Hi nice people! I tried to modify my user voice in my Audya 76 and made some mistake because now an accordion appears in place of the grand piano but with the piano sound. Can someone help me solve this problem? Thanks
General Discussion
Jump to new posts User voice error by barbazul @ Today at 08:49 AM

Hi nice people! I try to make a user voice list in my Audya 76 but i lost the Grand Piano preset. Now in this preset i have a acordeon. Can someone help me solve this problem? Thaks
Jump to new posts Re: Recorded on BK9 by zuki @ Today at 07:04 AM

Thanks for sharing Fran. Although I play it in style mode, you gave me some ideas on my future arrangement.
Jump to new posts Re: Country Roads by Stephenm52 @ Today at 06:06 AM

Jim, Nice job on that one. That tune is always an audience pleaser, keep up the good work.
Jump to new posts Re: When My Blue Moon .... by Stephenm52 @ Today at 06:02 AM

Tony, Sounds as good as it did last week when I heard you play it live while we were jamming.
Jump to new posts Re: Crying Time by Saswick @ Today at 02:25 AM

Morning Gary and Donny, thanks for listening, I'll post some recordings using the Ea7 ASAP. Col
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron Module Setups by zionip @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

I found a much cheaper solution - (US$31.33) On Stage LPT6000 Multi Purpose Laptop Stand with adjustable height, free standing (on top of the keyboard) / mounting options (mount to a nearby table or keyboard stand): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Cakewalk *INS file for Ketron SD1000 by Torch @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Thanks, Dan, for the confirmation. By the way, the multis you have created for the SD4 in vArranger are very nice and convenient. Chris
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Different Voices In A,B.C and D by DaveGD @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Can I attach two different voices to each of A, B, C and D all within a single registration on my Audya 4 ? If so, how do I do it ? Thanks DaveD

Help keep Synth Zone Online