SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Korg Pa4x Next Update V3 with 3 Giga Ram!!! by Sokratis 1974 @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

Its Amazing!!! https://www.korg.com/us/products/synthesizers/pa4x/v3.php
Jump to new posts Tried out some Country with an old Technics. by BradgeMusicTube @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

A small performance of an unknown song from a very good show (Great country music, great storylines, fantastic acting) Nashville. Audio AND Video are from the Zoom Q2N! That's such a beast of a camera.
Jump to new posts Re: Roland E80 Piano/Strings by vangelis @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

I had an E80 and I didn't like it at all,and the price as a used keyboard dropped like a rock and even when I sold for cheap after I put it on Ebay, buyers still didn't want to pay more then 1000 although you hardly see them sold at all,so, the theor
Originally Posted By W Tracy ParnellGreat job Donny! Thank you Sir for the kind words!
Jump to new posts Re: Roland BK-9 Question.... by Bill Lewis @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

Menu / Global / Utility - scroll to the bottom of the list - Version info 1.06 is the latest I believe Have fun
Jump to new posts Re: BK-9 going Whats Next Donnie? by Dnj @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

BK9 For sale or trade. http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/464667#Post464667
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Wersi OAX / Ketron Two Manual / Configuration by IMMusic_Curt @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

Like earlier posts, this is more Wersi vs. Ketron related but if you an SDxx series Ketron: Let’s take the next step. In an earlier video, we showed that we were able to play styles and sounds from an external MIDI device (in our case a Ketron SD
Wersi Forum
Jump to new posts Wersi OAX / Ketron Two Manual / Configuration by IMMusic_Curt @ Yesterday at 01:35 PM

Let’s take the next step. In an earlier video, we showed that we were able to play styles and sounds from an external MIDI device (in our case a Ketron SD40) from the upper manual of our Sonic. While that is interesting I’m sure most folks that o
Jump to new posts Re: Quit the band today by Fran Carango @ Yesterday at 01:19 PM

This is a link I copied from Just in Time website. A four Seasons tune I recorded in 2002. The backing track was recorded on the G1000 on a CTX Windows 98 laptop (pre USB), and a cheap mixer.. Stu and JoAnn recorded the backing vocals.. This was
Jump to new posts Re: So many new ways to make music today.. by Dnj @ Yesterday at 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By ekurburski Didn't understand the title of "so many new ways to make music today..." I should of added to title..."Versus with an Arranger keyboard" this is where its headed for the younger generation IMO..
Jump to new posts Re: Tommy Emmanuel - One Man Band Ted talk by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 10:39 AM

Quite a talent, and has a great way to display it ... Thank you, Nigel ...
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Vocal harmoniser by Mike Aviv @ Yesterday at 07:29 AM

The KN7000 harmonizer is not very useful, in the past I used a Digitech harmonizer with my KN1000 for singing and it worked very well, recently I got a "TC Helicon harmony singer" around $200 its designed to be used with a guitar but it wo

Help keep Synth Zone Online