SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Brand prefference by Bernie9 @ Today at 01:23 AM

Originally Posted By Dnj It's NOT the keyboard it's Your talent that makes all the difference.... All the features in the world won't change that. Very simple: Since my talent is not likely to change after 55 yrs of playing, I prefer to apply it to
That's one major reason that I stopped buying big ticket items on Amazon a couple of years ago when they finally gave in and started collecting taxes for California. However, different vendors sell on Amazon and they do not collect tax depending on
Jump to new posts Arranger sales by guitpic1 @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Recently, I contacted a major on-line retailer about expanding their line of high end arrangers/modules some of which they do carry. This is a very successful retailer. This was the response I got. “The arranger business in the US is really tiny
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha vs Roland sound by Bachus @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By CrossoverOriginally Posted By jinglemanIt is just perplexing that a company as large as Roland piddles around with mediocre products like...GW7 (which I had) GW8...Prelude, when they could have packaged the Integra sounds in a ni
Jump to new posts Re: SD90 registration question by synerjim @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Found out pdf files occupies the whole screen and you can't resize it. Txt files can be sized into full screen or smaller that you can access the other arranger functions on the screen.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Video Tutorials - Interest Level? by Bachus @ Yesterday at 06:48 PM

I would love some deep tutorials about sound design.. And micro edditing midi patterns and audio loops Importing your own audio loops for use with styles and launchpad Converting styles from other brands for use in the sd series would also be a very
Jump to new posts Re: Pipes - a new sample playback machine by Bachus @ Yesterday at 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By TorchI agree; poor demos. Regardless, in less than 48 hours they have exceeded their financial goal; over one hundred grand. I think musicians noticed the potential of the machine; WAV, AIF, MDA, EXS, NKI, SFZ, GIG files are s
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale Ketron AJAMSONIC SD7 Arranger KB MINT by jingleman @ Yesterday at 06:12 PM

GENOS??????
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron Video Tutorials? by Dnj @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

YES, YES, YES go for it!
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday GARY DIAMOND by jingleman @ Yesterday at 05:11 PM

You got more guts than I do Gary. Happy Birthday🎂
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD-90 External Monitor by synerjim @ Yesterday at 10:29 AM

Yes, as GJ says, check your TV's HDMI input source. Be sure you selected the right one. You may want to try other monitor too.
Jump to new posts Re: We've started to sing again by Henni @ Yesterday at 10:21 AM

Tx Dnj, Here's another one. Henni
Jump to new posts Re: Hammered action vs. Organ touch by guitpic1 @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

I also looked at the P 515 but to my way of thinking, the PX560 is a lot more keyboard for less money.

Help keep Synth Zone Online