SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: For all you blues lovers... by Bachus @ 2 minutes 32 seconds ago

He is incredible HE lives on Europe's number one party Island I will be visiting there early summer And make sure to go and listen in on him So far everything i have seen him touch turned into gold..
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: download by hbinfo2001 @ Today at 04:30 PM

Hi John,I will have to make a search for some sdcard 8mb trow 64mb because I thing thats the problem Is there any technics players who have these sdcard I will like to purchase by sending a post order http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/to
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA1000 Wait is Over! by MusicalMemories @ Today at 03:27 PM

You can use the Pa4x factory and musikant styles as well.
Jump to new posts Re: And we keep falling! by travlin'easy @ Today at 03:11 PM

My MIL, born in 1900, was still providing square dance lessons at 95 years of age for folks who lived in her senior condo complex in Baltimore. She passed away at 97 in a nursing home with dementia. I think it's in the genes. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico by Dnj @ Today at 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By KeyBTyrosThank you so much my friends realy awesome WHAT THE hell What a great keyboard i bought it blind but i knew it pffff i am so happy the sound is fenominal Gj the Keys are exact the same as Tyros but i asure you they pla
Jump to new posts Re: $299 entry level keyboard? by Bachus @ Today at 02:54 PM

There is also thego piano, which i happen to own... it comes with Rolands piano partner, which has a build in arranger function.. And it actually has a very nice super ntural piano sound build in.. its a nice keyboard weighting almost nothing for t
Jump to new posts Re: I MUST have a Genos! by Ketron_AJ @ Today at 12:13 PM

Originally Posted By BachusOriginally Posted By HenniHi John C, The Yamaha guitars are simply AMAZING!!! Almost every possible guitar type/effect/combination can be found in there. For me these are really valuable. Also, using Padmaker, any good sty
Jump to new posts Re: Wes working it out. by Dnj @ Today at 09:59 AM

Originally Posted By captain RussThanks, so much, Fran. I LOVE working on structure, inversion options and the like. My favorite album of all time is Jimmy Smith and Wes...Dynamic Duo. R.
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by Riceroni9 @ Today at 09:33 AM

Tony: I was "blown away" by your performance. Super rendition... and a first class vocal. Send more soon! Mason: Enjoyed your comments on the 4X... especially since you are in "recovery mode"... that is so-o-o encouraging, my f
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Will Midi jay pro styles play on audya 4? by Mozzer @ Today at 09:29 AM

Many thanks

Help keep Synth Zone Online