SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Roland Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: War on the BK9..! by Diki @ Today at 02:04 PM

I still find ‘a-ha!’ moments after years of using it..! There are a couple of things I would prioritize learning about, if I were you: Firstly is how to create and store Performances in a Performance List, and how to organize the List, and how
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Does anyone own a Yamaha Sx900 by TedS @ Today at 01:49 PM

Woah, easy Diki! I wasn't referring to songstyles in the traditional sense of a song-specific style. What I meant was this: Let's say you ARE using two arrangers MIDI'd together. Let's say Arranger #1 is a Yamaha Tyros, and Arrranger #2 is a Rolan
Jump to new posts Re: psr 1000 won't remember registrations by wrinkles303 @ Today at 07:29 AM

i had a psr1000. if i remember correctly , registrations have to be saved to disk . i put a usb emulator in mine and saved my registrations and songs all on one flash drive. but seem to remember that there is a user registration space in the keyboard
Jump to new posts Re: Gary's hanging in there. by organgrinder @ Today at 05:31 AM

Keep up the hard work just like you keep up your great work for us. MEL
Roland Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BK-9 parameter hold issues by Diki @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Bit late to this point, but the Preset/Auto thing is just something you set once then it stays until power-down. So it's really not a deal-breaker in the big picture. And if you think about it, it's not really a cut and dry question. Sure, if you ar

Help keep Synth Zone Online