SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rikki - Christmas Tradition by rikkisbears @ 19 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By NigelOriginally Posted By rikkisbears It’s great to see the grandson is interested in playing. Hopefully he keeps it up. Encourage him rikki he is our future regardless of his musical style. Hi Nigel, I’ll do my best.
Jump to new posts Re: T5 vs Audya query by rikkisbears @ 27 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Bernie9Hi Rikki, Yes, being a small company in Italy, with limited distribution, certainly curtails availability in some areas. Luckily, we have so many choices we can easily adapt to whatever is available, at least here. It is
Jump to new posts Re: What's Great, What's Not - SX700/SX900 by rikkisbears @ 33 minutes 46 seconds ago

Thank you Jamman, I ended up connecting them both to my laptop, via USB cables, it actually worked , but not ideal. Don’t really want to use laptop as some sort of interface if I don’t have to. I’ll check into what you suggested, sounds like
Jump to new posts Re: First major negative on Genos by Fran Carango @ Today at 02:07 AM

Originally Posted By abacusYamaha have never made good Hammond emulations, however the Genos is the best so far. The SD9 is also quite good. If you want the best emulation (And you don't want to go for a genuine organ model)in an arranger, (And that
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: THE NEW.. KETRON HYPNOSE..COMING SOON by mdm @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Very good thank you !
Jump to new posts Re: Can't see your display text Genos/SX ? Try This .. by rikkisbears @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

Actually hubby dummied up a keyboard stand for me , he cut away some of the metal on a double braced keyboard stand, which allowed me to slide the keyboard vertically into the stand. So all that was visible was the back half of the keyboard sitting
Jump to new posts Re: Style for "Red Rubber Ball" by rikkisbears @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

Hi Jim, If not totally suitable , have you considered a copy & paste of style tracks? If it’s just something minor that stops it from being just what you want, ie bass isn’t right or drums, whatever, maybe you could get what you want from a d
Gary that is not going to happen... But I will travel to attend one
Jump to new posts Re: Nearness of You by Dnj @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

Thanks Tony..... I'm gonna sit back and enjoy playing my Genos...
Jump to new posts Re: Part 2 Using NEW Yamaha Styles Replace Old Ones by rikkisbears @ Yesterday at 12:41 PM

Originally Posted By leeboyRikki, Suggestion... Pick 1 song you really like each week, and learn it well...including optimizing the sounds etc. and, each week, go back and play all the ones you learned previously....(at least until you have a long l
Jump to new posts Re: Genos V2.0 New Superior Pack Style Audition demo by Ketron_AJ @ Yesterday at 12:20 PM

Originally Posted By DannyUKHi Henni, I didn't realise that the Ketron's aren't compatible between each other anymore, as that really reduces the amount of flexibility you have. I remember when I had the X1, I'm pretty sure on the HD it had the previ
Jump to new posts Re: Dynamix Styles Using Roland G-70 - E-80 by Fran Carango @ Yesterday at 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By DnjRoland G70 was so far ahead of it's time and still can be made to sound really good today. I don't see why people are concerned with the weight if your going to keep the KB Home?... Roland players have the option to also use t
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Audya USB <--> Computer Problem by PatSar63 @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Hi, I encountered the same issue this week… After numerous checks, tries, restores on several disks, I solved finally the issue in reapplying the AUDY54C.MEM file. - Check this file is present in C:\ - Reboot with the 2 buttons F10 and UNPLUGGED do
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts AJAM Upgrade and Ketron OS Upgrade by PatSar63 @ Yesterday at 09:47 AM

Hello, First, sorry for my English but i'm french (nobody's perfect)… I bought Ajam upgrade for my Audya4 in 2013. The Audya OS should be 4.0 or 4.2 at that time. Recently I upgraded to version 5.4C. I read in a Ajam manual, that a modification mus
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts How use Pitch Mode on user AudioDrums in SD9/SD90? by dreamer85 @ Yesterday at 09:05 AM

In Audya we can choose from Stretch and Pich for the Audio Drums. I don't find in SD90 module. Dont have this option?
Jump to new posts Re: "Besame Mucho" - First Demo on my Shiny New SX900 by saxxman @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

Thanks Jill! As we both know, taming the arrangers is fun and educational. Have fun w/the S970 (a wonderful board) and I look forward to hearing your Xmas tunes!
Jump to new posts Re: Where's Henni & Ron Johnson? by Kabinopus @ Yesterday at 08:08 AM

Good to see that you guys are doing fine and that poeple care about each other here Originally Posted By DonMSpeakers on SX900 are MUCH improved over previous PSRs. Then a new PSR will be introduced and we will learn that what was thought to be g
Jump to new posts Re: Never Can Say Goodbye Yamaha Genos Rico :) by FransN @ Yesterday at 08:07 AM

Yea disco time. Great lead voice
Jump to new posts Re: Tears In Heaven by broker22 @ Yesterday at 06:39 AM

Great job Jim I love that song it was well done. Cal
Jump to new posts Genos/SX900 2.0 Chord Looper Tutorial by Dnj @ Yesterday at 05:16 AM

Help keep Synth Zone Online